Mower Humor

Lawn Addict
Threads
Crazy most places. & tipping is really gaining steam. I'm not saying don't tip. But if someone asks for their tip.
I'm done.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well the statement "will mow for food" need to be accompanied by the picture of a Goat to make sense!

Regarding fast food, I went to Burger King this week and ordered a to-go from the inside counter.
I had a coupon for large size combo and they handed me small drink cups and I had to point out
that the order was large size. Then after that they put a small cup out in front of me and said "that is
what you can put my tip in" I'm still in shocko_O

I would've put in a penny and said "That's what you get when you ask for a tip, working at a job that pays way more than tip earners wages.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
If they brought this idea back, I betcha it would be a good selling product.

Air conditioned lawnmower, 1957.
_
In October 1957, ads went out that demonstrated the “Power Mower of the Future” – the future of lawn mowing equipment.
They built this machine with a bubbled model that sported its own air conditioning. The lawnmower had a five foot diameter plastic sphere in which the rider sits on an air foam cushioned seat.
It had its own electric generating system for operating running lights, a radio telephone, air conditioning and even a cooling system to provide a chilled drink on a hot day. It was also supposed to be multi-purposed. You could mow the lawn, weed, feed, seed, spray for insects, plow snow and haul equipment. It could even be used as a golf cart.
It was more then just a rendering, it was a machine that was featured on the cover of a 1958 edition of Mechanix, however it never made it to production.

1716752313849.png

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
It's just an eastern milk snake. Not harmful. But still would be enough
to scare the daylights out of some.

1716795675195.png

Lawn Addict
Threads
If they brought this idea back, I betcha it would be a good selling product.

Air conditioned lawnmower, 1957.
_
In October 1957, ads went out that demonstrated the “Power Mower of the Future” – the future of lawn mowing equipment.
They built this machine with a bubbled model that sported its own air conditioning. The lawnmower had a five foot diameter plastic sphere in which the rider sits on an air foam cushioned seat.
It had its own electric generating system for operating running lights, a radio telephone, air conditioning and even a cooling system to provide a chilled drink on a hot day. It was also supposed to be multi-purposed. You could mow the lawn, weed, feed, seed, spray for insects, plow snow and haul equipment. It could even be used as a golf cart.
It was more then just a rendering, it was a machine that was featured on the cover of a 1958 edition of Mechanix, however it never made it to production.

View attachment 68752
Well this has all the "Bells & Whistles" Pretty innovative for the day. Although that bubble would seem to be a hot spot in spite of the A/C. But Very Cool.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well this has all the "Bells & Whistles" Pretty innovative for the day. Although that bubble would seem to be a hot spot in spite of the A/C. But Very Cool.

I wonder if you can get a tan in the A/C?