Mice

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
That was eye opening. I wish all the best with a sensible solution. In the States gun dealths are a much more serious problem.
Every country is plagued by some sort of problems caused by the manipulation of culture to the financial benefit of a few .
I regularly say Australians are the most stupid people on earth with the laziest politicans on the planet ( don't tell Joed that ) and pokie leglislation is the perfect example of that .
We are blessed to be born in the land of plenty ( that we stole from the black fellas ) and that has made us very lazy .

Gord Baker

Threads
Excellent results with Ultrasonic Rodent devices if you park inside. Signal goes in straight lines outward.. I jamb packed chicken wire in openings of other equipment where possible.

Gord Baker

Threads
Every country is plagued by some sort of problems caused by the manipulation of culture to the financial benefit of a few .
I regularly say Australians are the most stupid people on earth with the laziest politicans on the planet ( don't tell Joed that ) and pokie leglislation is the perfect example of that .
We are blessed to be born in the land of plenty ( that we stole from the black fellas ) and that has made us very lazy .
I think you need a serious attitude adjustment.

rar4228

Forum Newbie
Threads
In our motorhome we use dryer sheets or moth balls.
I buy the small bags of moth balls and put them on my lawn equipment, around the engine, wires etc. This works well for me.

oldlawnguy

Threads
I buy the small bags of moth balls and put them on my lawn equipment, around the engine, wires etc. This works well for me.
I put Tomcat green mouse blocks on walls tops and floor bottoms inside of shed. Another lesson I leaned the hard way, if you are in cold weather climate and storing for the winter-- on your last use for the season WAIT before putting in the shed. I make sure I leave the rider mower in the driveway with hood open so the engine is nice and cold before putting in the shed.

If the weather is cold and you put a nice warm engine in a closed shed you are inviting the mice to take up residence in your blower housing.

Gunn308

Threads
HAve not seen them down here yet
My problem is field mice are very small and thus very light so did not trip any spring loaded trap no matter how far i ground the trigger back to the point they would spring if the front door closed hard.
I found the tip over traps worked a lot better and they get used inside the office
The crusts get threaded onto some very fine cotton so they can be positioned a long way up the counter balance tube thus a 20 gram mouse will trip the trap.
But the shed cat down stairs works a lot better as nothing gets to go upstairs overnight
Tie a piece of string onto the trigger smeared with bait of choice. They can clean a bait pan and not set it off but when they pull on the string it gets em every time

RayMcD

Threads
bucket traps work great for small mice, keep them set in my garage and storage building. Easy to make or purchase. Sunflower and peanut butter makes good bait. Just google mouse bucket trap for many examples... happy hunting, r

Also work well for Chipmunks but our cats are working on these little hole digging suckers...

EatPreyMow

Threads
Ultrasonic devices plugged into outlets in my garge seem to have some effect. Bucket traps work well but I don't like to see mice drowned to death and would rather an instant kill like the conventional mouse traps do. Peppermint oil in strategic locations on equipment deters them well. Most importantly, keep as much food out of the garage as possible including bird and grass seed.

In the summer I have a snake that likes to dine in my garage. There's a little hole in the rubber seal on the bottom of a garage door where he slithers in but I think after he swallows a mouse he has to wait until he can get back out.