Is anyone getting ready for winter?

did mine a few weeks ago new plug new belt new oil etc shes ready to rock u never know when we will snow here :confused2:
 
Still havn't found winter tires for the truck, snowblower still in storage and shovels under deck. I don't like winter. Only for the drifting.
 
It is already down in the 40s.
I am not happy at all.
I do not like the cold and would be happy to never see snow
 
Boots are waxed, wool socks, under armor good to go. All I need to do is spend an ungodly amount of money on de-icer
 
It is already down in the 40s.
I am not happy at all.
I do not like the cold and would be happy to never see snow

We hit 38* overnight last night here:thumbdown:.... But warming back up :thumbsup:.... I also would be happy to never see snow either.. So am I ready, nope.
 
Not ready yet. Still cutting grass over here.

Already had to scrape my car windows in the morning this fall, I think about 3 or 4 times.

Bad sign that winters coming.
 
Not ready yet. Still cutting grass over here.

Already had to scrape my car windows in the morning this fall, I think about 3 or 4 times.

Bad sign that winters coming.

We are being told we aren't getting a bad winter ugh
 
Was in the 80s all last week.

70s today

I believe we will have a very cold winter not happy about the cold at all.
 
Still mowing here as well..In the 70's for daytime... Weatherman 'predicts' a mild winter :laughing:.. So we'll probably hit record lows & have snow.. I hate snow.
 
Back
Top