Identify modle of Craftsman Tractor mower

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Where is the tag located to tell what the modle is of a Craftsman lawn tractor?

I have one that is gray, 16 hp.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Can you post a pic?

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Threads
Where is the tag located to tell what the modle is of a Craftsman lawn tractor?

I have one that is gray, 16 hp.

Yes, a picture would be very helpful, but I might know the answer without one. On WikiAnswers I found this:

Question:
Where is model number on craftsman lawn tractor?
Answer:
Most Craftsmans made since the early 1990's have a sticker on the top of the mower under the seat.

(Where is model number on craftsman lawn tractor)

***I would check there first, and if it is not there then I would post a picture for us. :smile:

metz12

Threads

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
and if its not there then there is a sticker with parts on the engine cover. mine has the model numbers

It has 5 speed 44" 16 hp and a II is on the hood.......

It is the kind with the square looking hood verses the newer aerodynamic looking one. I did not get a pic today and I did look under the seat earlier and did not see anything.

metz12

Threads
It has 5 speed 44" 16 hp and a II is on the hood.......

It is the kind with the square looking hood verses the newer aerodynamic looking one. I did not get a pic today and I did look under the seat earlier and did not see anything.

on the inside of the hood. should have part model numbers and the model number of your tractor.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
try to use Manual :smile:

I just bought it recently used and there is no manual. If I knew what the modle was I might could fine one on the net to download.:rolleyes:

noma

Threads
Hi

On a craftsman mower the model number is under the seat and to fine a mananul for your model try going to www. managemylife.com and you should find your model for a book:licking::licking: