How important is color?

jenkinsph

Threads
Maybe, but everytime I have strayed in the last 15 years it has been a disappointment.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Maybe, but everytime I have strayed in the last 15 years it has been a disappointment.

I'm starting to come across disappointed Newer John Deere and Cub Cadet owners.. the name brands are slipping in quality. You do have to look closely at what is under the color anymore... :smile:KennyV

colakim

Forum Newbie
Threads
Color is my second priority. I LOVE quality and funcionality and if i dont like the color i just paint it.

jenkinsph

Threads
I'm starting to come across disappointed Newer John Deere and Cub Cadet owners.. the name brands are slipping in quality. You do have to look closely at what is under the color anymore... :smile:KennyV

Kenny, I work for a living and you can be sure when I buy something like the X749, 110tlb with Laurin cab, 4520 cab tractor I do alot of research and test drives. There are other benefits to sticking with what you know from past experiences works. Further I get good discounts from my dealer because I am a frequent customer. Here is a pic of my oldest Deere (820) that I presently own it is 36 years old. Shown with the new 4520.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Here is a pic of my oldest Deere (820) that I presently own it is 36 years old. Shown with the new 4520.

Good looking tractors..
Got to love a cabbed tractor. I do have an older open station tractor.
Like your scenery... may take you a while to flatten out those rolling hills behind you... :biggrin:

Always a plus with good relations with your dealer. :smile:KennyV