How important is color?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Not to put the damper on the color thing because to me color isn't an issue. I don't know about the other parts of the country but lawn mowers tend to come up missing here and get sold as parts (if you know what I mean) so the less attention to yourself and equipment the better.

Hershey

Threads
Color isn't the priority in buying a lawn mower but like anything else, it's nice to have something that is pleasing to your eye. I love green ones. Maybe it's because they are bright and hopefully match the lawn color.

mois25

Threads
Well, color to me is not really that important, given that what matters most is the functionality and efficiency. Nonetheless, come to think of it, a really bright colored mower does not seem to fit. I had rather choose a darker shade.

brucesdeere

Threads
I read this and pictured Paris Hilton driving around on a hot pink mower(not actually mowing) with her hot pink chihuahua in tow. Color pays no mind to me, quality and reliability do however!

Semiretired

Threads
Am I the only one that thinks that this guy might be pranking us??

jenkinsph

Threads
Not important as long as it is Green and Yellow.

Honey

Threads
In our world as long as it works, I don't care what color it is. It is not about fashion with a mower but reliability and dependability, or at least it is to me.