HoHoHo

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I didn't get mine for a long time. Went online to check on it. Website said i was entitled but needed information. Had to put in some stuff from the previous years tax return. A few weeks later i got the check. Might be worth checking on.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
He's been watching you
Elf-on-the-Shelf-blog-button.jpg
Creepy little guy.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well I haven't spent that much yet. I did get my new Oregon 410 Saturday and got to go and get set of tires for my truck. But everything else I had plan to get is off the table for now here too since the government haven't even bother to send me that $1200 stimilus check they promised to send. I should have known the government lies. Oh well at least I didn't borrow the funds.
1607963441534.jpg
I upgraded to the 620-120 with the hydraulic chain clamp. Really like it. Speeds up sharpening time. Got tired of changing wheels to do rakers so i got a second one. The CBN wheels from Diamond Wheel are the way to go.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I see you are just as cramp for space as I am. But go that route I would three units. But the few chains I do each year changing discs should be to much problem for a couple years. When I brought my place back in 2014 I thought I was going to have a storage room but some idiot had put the tin roof on backwards there was unseen water damage. Now I am storing some my parts in the home instead. Glad I don't have a wife or I wouldn't hear the end of it.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
This has been one heck of a year.
I would like to wish everyone on here a very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy ,Prosperous and healthy New Year!
? ? ?
---Travis

Thank you, scrubbsy, ole boy. I hear the Covid vaccine is about to be in full swing. I haven't decided if I'm gonna get stuck yet. But they say it's 94% affective. So I probably will, considering my surroundings. My ex got Covid and she said it was very bad. She almost had to go to the ER a couple of times. I think from the day she tested positive, to the day she tested negative, it was 24 days total. Noting that she was just starting to feel better when she was finally tested negative. Besides all that, I'd hate to get it and have to stay away from everyone for that many days.

Here's to everyone having at least a happy new year. And a prosperous one.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
View attachment 55083
I upgraded to the 620-120 with the hydraulic chain clamp. Really like it. Speeds up sharpening time. Got tired of changing wheels to do rakers so i got a second one. The CBN wheels from Diamond Wheel are the way to go.

LOL.. Did the government say they sent it to you? You might check your ex if you have one. Mine turned up at her house, for some reason.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I see you are just as cramp for space as I am. But go that route I would three units. But the few chains I do each year changing discs should be to much problem for a couple years. When I brought my place back in 2014 I thought I was going to have a storage room but some idiot had put the tin roof on backwards there was unseen water damage. Now I am storing some my parts in the home instead. Glad I don't have a wife or I wouldn't hear the end of it.
My shop is a 24x24 building. I could use double the space. I don't have much room to stock parts. I want a sand blast cabinet but no room for it. Every inch of wall space is used. Told the wife i need to build an "annex". That got a pretty emphatic No.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
My shop is a 24x24 building. I could use double the space. I don't have much room to stock parts. I want a sand blast cabinet but no room for it. Every inch of wall space is used. Told the wife i need to build an "annex". That got a pretty emphatic No.
build a larger shop, say, twice the size of what you have now, and divide it with a wall, one side can be your extra space, the other side, your wife's She Shed.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Funny are you using my shop? Same size. Or in my case the great outdoors for repairs and building for tools and parts storage. Boy it makes it hard on cold or rainy days and in the asphalt hot to fry eggs. I checked a few time and it hit 145f; no wonder I got blisters those days. Plenty of area to expand but the funds are non-existent.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
build a larger shop, say, twice the size of what you have now, and divide it with a wall, one side can be your extra space, the other side, your wife's She Shed.
I have a 60x72 barn LOL and my wife has decided she needs to keep everything. Every time i clean out a spot she finds stuff to save. Of course i suffer from a slight case of packratitis too. When i built it i put a 20x60 upper level in part of it. 1800 sq ft that is FULL of crap. Then 4200 sq ft of floor space and you can't see the floor. Trying to clear out enough space to get the wood shop back in action. Maybe this spring. I need a 20 yard dumpster.