HoHoHo

okiepc

Threads
2021 will be a better year, I am sure. We all have endured enough problems for one year. So Merry Christmas to all & in 2021, may your grass be greener, Happy New Year!!!!!

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just got an email from the north pole telling me Santa has covid-19 and will be in quarantine till after Christmas so i won't be getting anything for christmas this year. Bummer.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Just got an email from the north pole telling me Santa has covid-19 and will be in quarantine till after Christmas so i won't be getting anything for christmas this year. Bummer.
Don't worry, PM me your mailing address and i'll make sure your lump of coal gets delivered!

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Send me a few lumps too. I can use it for heating.

But seriously I don't celebrate the holidays any more since all my family is now gone; just me and the chickens.

I do however wish every one a good and safe Christmas or what ever holiday you celebrate.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Don't worry, PM me your mailing address and i'll make sure your lump of coal gets delivered!
What? Coal? I was hoping for a new CNC for wood carving. Of course, in my other business i screwed up and ordered some equipment that was wrong and i can't return as it was considered special order so i get to eat $2600 so going to lose some on that job so no new toys for now.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
What? Coal? I was hoping for a new CNC for wood carving. Of course, in my other business i screwed up and ordered some equipment that was wrong and i can't return as it was considered special order so i get to eat $2600 so going to lose some on that job so no new toys for now.
He's been watching you
Elf-on-the-Shelf-blog-button.jpg

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Well I haven't spent that much yet. I did get my new Oregon 410 Saturday and got to go and get set of tires for my truck. But everything else I had plan to get is off the table for now here too since the government haven't even bother to send me that $1200 stimilus check they promised to send. I should have known the government lies. Oh well at least I didn't borrow the funds.