Found a bolt not sure where it goes

Freddie21

Threads
Also look under the machine by the engine pulley and idlers. The nut on the bolt is a lock nut. So two nuts get tightened against each other with metal between. May be a threaded hole that it screws into.

Honest Abe

Threads
not to worry, whatever the most expensive section is you can almost bet that's where it goes, time will tell you for certain...

RocketRonnie

Forum Newbie
Threads
Any idea where this bolt came from. Noticed it in the back yard after mowing and assume it came off my mower but haven’t noticed anything missing. I have a 2021 bad boy maverick
View attachment 69092
If you take something apart and put it back together enough times, eventually you will have two of them.
—Rap's Law of Inanimate Reproduction

RocketRonnie

Forum Newbie
Threads
If you take something apart and put it back together enough times, eventually you will have two of them.

—Rap's Law of Inanimate Reproduction

Johner

Threads
Any idea where this bolt came from. Noticed it in the back yard after mowing and assume it came off my mower but haven’t noticed anything missing. I have a 2021 bad boy maverick
View attachment 69092
I do not see anything in the diagram that looks like this bolt. What number of the part you are referring to?