Found a bolt not sure where it goes

davis2

Threads
If you take something apart and put it back together enough times, eventually you will have two of them.

—Rap's Law of Inanimate Reproduction
That's how you build up a spare part inventory!

Honest Abe

Threads
Obviously, few here have read post #12, hmmm .....

kbowley

Threads
Yuppers it's a belt guide alright. I can see the wear spot that the belt slides on the shaft. Now to find where it came from.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Near the belt.. (sorry couldn't resist)..

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
No it was left behind by the sniper on the grassy rooftop.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yes because a slick tin roof is two things. Slick as heck and hot as hell during the Summer. I have nearly slid off some these roofs when brand new due the oily surface, even rubber soles don't help much. Not going to find me laying on it to set up a target.

davis2

Threads
Yes because a slick tin roof is two things. Slick as heck and hot as hell during the Summer. I have nearly slid off some these roofs when brand new due the oily surface, even rubber soles don't help much. Not going to find me laying on it to set up a target.
Do you think that a professional sniper would have a fix for that?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Ever trying laying on a hot tin roof? Even with blankets and over cover you still get unbearable hot. I know as I had to install a tin roof in the middle August once when the air temp was right at 100F. I could only lay down a couple sheets before I had hunt the shade tree. What as bad was the leg that was recovering from a deep cut cause by flake off a steel wedge going through a heavy pair of blue jeans. Kinda hard to get around on one leg especially up and down on a ladder.

But the job had to be done before the storms moved in.