Echo or Stihl??? which do u prefer

Threads
All my equipment is by Echo, cause I like the 5 year commercial warranty. Also been very good to me. But just wondering which company everyone prefers and why?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I've never had a problem with Echo...

I know several folks that have only good things to say about Stihl.....

I'd put them about equal... :smile:KennyV

Canada_CT230

Forum Newbie
Threads
ECHO! - My CS-400 chainsaw is running just as well 3 yrs later as it did the first day I fired it up. Also have an Echo weed trimmer. Same thing...flawless.

LandN

Threads
I've never had a problem with Echo...

I know several folks that have only good things to say about Stihl.....

I'd put them about equal... :smile:KennyV

same here,.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have good luck with Husavana

grnspot110

Threads
Never used Echo, Stihl has been the best option here, until recently. I've used Stihl for years, but the local dealer lost his long-time mechanic due to health problems. Also the owner's health isn't good either, so I've changed over to Husqvarna. ~~ grnspot

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I own and run both and my Echo Trimmer and Edger have served me well but they're at a point now that both need to be replaced and they will be replaced with the Stihl in the next few days. :thumbsup:

bones66

Threads
I bought an 440 Echo chainsaw in 85-86. I heat with wood only and every stick of wood I have burned has been cut with it. Still runs like a champ. 4-5 years ago I needed a string trimmer and after fooling around with the cheapies I decided to go Echo again. I haven't looked back. My friends all have Stihls and they would have anythings else.

Jetblast

Threads
Echo, Stihl, Husqvarna, they've all been so good to me I'd have to throw a dart to decide between the three brands.