CHAINSAW BRANDS

1. McCULLOCh

2. Poulan /// Poulan pro

3. And an old time (Bobcat 454) or a (Lombard Wonder 650) two good old saws I just can't choose witch one to be #3 ?

I've used so meany different saws there's no way I could name them all ranging From the 1930's to this day and almost A-Z. Large and small, and those five different ones are my favorite. I collect just about anything old, I have 18 saws now and rising but only one of them is above the late 70's and its a 16" Poulan around an 08 or 09, it and my McCULLOC is my daily use saws.
 
I've got a stihl but recentaly bought a johnsred.I'ts got a compression release that makes it easier to start than my stihl.The TSC store I bought it at told me they also make Hasquvera....russ
 
I have a Stihl. It is a good saw. Thinking about trying an Echo when I buy another which I hope is a long time. A chain saw is one thing that we do not use a whole lot but when we need one we need one that is dependable.
 
Back
Top