Lawn Addict
Threads
I like it! Is that a Kohler ZT740?

Last edited:

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks! Yes it it.
I have the same engine on my Gravely Pro Turn 260. There’s not quite 70 hours on mine and it’s been flawless. Make sure that you service the air filter every 25 hours and change the filter and foam pre-filter at 100 hours. To make things easier, pick up some foam filter oil in a spray can.

BlakeC

Threads
I have the same engine on my Gravely Pro Turn 260. There’s not quite 70 hours on mine and it’s been flawless. Make sure that you service the air filter every 25 hours and change the filter and foam pre-filter at 100 hours. To make things easier, pick up some foam filter oil in a spray can.
Thanks for the advice! I still haven't been able to use it yet. I needed to mow every 3-4 days when it was on order and we're in the middle of a drought when it shows up! 🤣
Planning on the initial oil change after 10 hours, then I will probably just have the dealer service it every spring. They are just down the road so they will pick up/drop off for free.

RayMcD

Threads
Looks nice, you could always get a real mower, go "BobCat". I hope it servers you well, let us know how it does in a year. cheers, r

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
you could always get a real mower, go "BobCat"
Bob's cats don't even make the grade around here. It's all SCAG, Snapper Pro and Toro around these weeds.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Bob's cats don't even make the grade around here. It's all SCAG, Snapper Pro and Toro around these weeds.
I think mower popularity varies from region to region. There aren’t many Bobcats around here. Gravely, Exmark, Scag, Hustler, Bad Boy, and John Deere are the main players around here. The order that I listed is pretty close. Gravely is #1 around here.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads

BlakeC

Threads
I think mower popularity varies from region to region. There aren’t many Bobcats around here. Gravely, Exmark, Scag, Hustler, Bad Boy, and John Deere are the main players around here. The order that I listed is pretty close. Gravely is #1 around here.
Yea, I've never seen a BobCat around. Didn't even know BobCat made zero turns until I saw a Facebook ad 🤣
I have a Spartan dealer 5 miles West of me and a Bad Boy dealer 5 miles East.
I see a lot of Cub Cadets, Husqvarna, John Deere, Simplicity, and Ferris. Scags here and there too, but pretty rare.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'll pass on the cancer blades LOL.

1656857813429.png