Bad Boy Maverick vs Spartan RZ-HD

BlakeC

Threads
Thanks everyone! I am currently awaiting the delivery of my Bad Boy Maverick!
Anything I should watch out for on this or make sure I do?

Last edited:

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks every! I am currently awaiting the delivery of my Bad Boy Maverick!
Anything I should watch out for on this or make sure I do?
Congratulations!
Read the operators manual first.
Learn where everything is and control layout.
Make sure all the fluids are at the proper level before using.
Make sure you air cleaner is buttoned up tight.
Adjust the control levers to suit you.
Make sure your unit is tracking correctly.
Adjust tire pressure to correct psi.
Level and pitch your deck as laid out in the manual.
What engine did you choose?
What deck size?

Snowman8732$

Forum Newbie
Threads
I mean I'm seriously just blown away flabbergasted mind blown at everything I've just read I purchased a bad boy last year and I took it back within 12 hours of owning it they don't even make it where you can adjust the light bars to go faster than the 5 mph 6 mph it goes it was probably the worst of the team that I tried out until I found the best company in the world which is Spartan there is no other comparison to it I just recently bought a earrings Apex from somebody on marketplace for super cheap just so I can sell so I can upgrade my Spartan to a bigger Spartan and I put the Ariens Apex which has commercial grade hydro and your answer for your hydras you don't want Hydra gear any transaxle with hydros on it is going to have gear reduction which means you're not going to go as fast as it says it says it'll go when you're cutting or going uphill or going through tall grass with Parker's you don't have gear reduction or you'll have up to at least 25% less gear reduction even my RZ residential went 3 mph faster than the Apex and the Apex could not make it up half the hills that my Spartan can make it up I can drive the Spartan with one hand and cut a yard flawlessly and never have to use my other hand because the light bars are so precise and accurate with the GT track the comfort is not a comparison nor is anything about bad boy and Spartan except but the brothers owned that boy and one split off and made a better company Spartan they go faster they have 10 times more commercial grade parts for I have is cheap as bad boy I would put $10,000 I would bet anything of mine I would bet my Spartan I put my Spartan up against any bad boy on the market and my Spartan will sit right beside it and do better if not just as good even if it's a $10,000 bad boy my RZ Spartan will outdo it in any test you would like to put it to sorry that you got all this bad information from all these people but in Spartan has a lifetime warranty on the leading the edge of the deck which means the whole mower pretty much has a lifetime warranty oh and it has a PTO switch lifetime warranty but she never heard of that and they also send you a box with hat koozie pen stickers and piece of paper saying over to the Spartan family no other motor company in the world does that and find another company that has an interstate battery on their mower besides Spartan no one had that find one that has keyless personal key code to start and stop it I think one other company has that just put one Barton beside a bad boy and just look at it and I mean oh my God I just can't believe any of the stuff I started to read but I didn't even read it because I would have just got more mad and just blown away at how dumb people are or uneducated they are but Spartan will take a s*** on bad boy all day any day even their smallest rzc that goes 8 miles an hour I guarantee you can't find a bad boy for under $9,000 that goes 8 mph and it still won't do 8 mph cutting because of the gear reduction rzcs and rzs the residential Spartans they have tough torque stainless steel charge pumps so they don't lose your reduction near as bad so they still go 9 miles an hour and rzc their smallest residential 3500 mower with a 7 gauge deck goes 8 mph that's their 42 in I believe bad boys $7,000 42-in MZ rambler or whatever they just came out with I think it goes 5 miles an hour cutting anybody that can say bad boy was better than Spartan has not done any research and doesn't know that Robert Foster who started Spartan invented bad boy!! And got it before his company became another box store piece of crap like bad boy has become I think they're only more that actually goes as fast as the $4,000 RC that I have which is 9 mph is like they're 10 or 12,000 mower my bad boy lol not to mention the spindles that they put on Spartans as well are the same as the ones on $30,000 commercial tractors

Snowman8732$

Forum Newbie
Threads
Congratulations!
What deck size?
Dude none of y'all have obviously on the Spartan I owned a bad boy last year for a whole 12 hours before I took it back it was the worst out of the 10 mowers that I tried before I found the best company in the world which was Spartan which I found out was made by the guy who made bad boys and his brother was going more towards the box store crappy s*** so Robert told his brother to buy him out and he went right across the street and open there Warehouse and Spartan takes the biggest s*** on every bad boy in the world my $4,600 RZ goes 9 mph you can't find a bad boy under 8 or 9,000 mi dollars that goes 9 mph and there's no gear reduction in any of the Spartans and not to add the 20 extra commercial grade parts on the Spartans and you can drive a Spartan with one hand all day and not use the other hand they're so accurate I would literally bet every dollar I have in the world and put it up against your bad boy and my Spartan will take the biggest steamy pile of s*** on your bad boy I don't care if it's a 15,000 one my $4,600 Spartan will outperform yours and every test there is no comparison apples to f****** white dog s*** on the ground is where you are comparing and colored telling this kid that the white dog s*** is better than the f****** gold

Snowman8732$

Forum Newbie
Threads
Wow😬 if you could ever give somebody the worst opposite wrong information y'all did an amazing job kid probably spent three extra $3,000 and got 10 less commercial grade parts and it's going a whole lot in 5 mph putting around on that be what pokey hard to drive because this lap bars are the weirdest lap bars are not mention you can't adjust them or the f****** speed you can adjust you don't have to adjust that bars on Spartans they're so accurate you can drive with one hand all day everyday you can jack off with other hand while driving perfectly fine with the Spartans and they they're smallest one goes 8 mph and then the next five or six go nine miles an hour and this is while cutting because they have The parkers no gear reduction see all those other mowers that have your hydro gears they say they go to this 8 mi an hour or they only go to six or five and a half cutting bad boys might go that's why I took mine back last year within 12 hours I'm actually about to go get two more Spartans there's smallest basic plain Jane 42-in cheapest mower comes with a Briggs commercial 25 horsepower five step debris management system and fuel pressure lubrication with spin on oil filter or you can get a Kawasaki fr691v on it which comes on like an Ariens Apex that's$6600 lol damn dude I hate that I didn't see this but yeah all these people told you horrible information I would love to meet any of these people and put my Spartans out of their bad boy and just show them how wrong they are the smallest Spartan that's 3500 comes with a commercial 25 horse power five step debris Briggs and Stratton letter or a Kawasaki fr691v which comes on like $7,000 commercial mowers not to mention all Spartans have 13x6x650 front wheels and the back wheels are like 22 in and then the bigger ones are 24 in but all of them have the big boy 13650x6 front wheels there's no comparison here Spartans gold and bad boy is a big steamy pile of you know what

Snowman8732$

Forum Newbie
Threads
Spartan mowers tell you the difference between your mowers and your engine hours I could have just stopped right there or that they go 9 miles an hour there residential ones by the way that's why I'm cutting because there's no gear reduction in any of their mowers so you can cut full speed through 3 ft tall grass going 9 mph with your phone plugged up in the phone charger and have a job timer set if you have a worker cutting the yard you know how long it took him to cut if there was a comparison Spartan is gold and bad boy is the lint in a homeless guys pockets

Snowman8732$

Forum Newbie
Threads
Spartan mowers tell you the difference between your mowers and your engine hours I could have just stopped right there or that they go 9 miles an hour there residential ones by the way that's why I'm cutting because there's no gear reduction in any of their mowers so you can cut full speed through 3 ft tall grass going 9 mph with your phone plugged up in the phone charger and have a job timer set if you have a worker cutting the yard you know how long it took him to cut if there was a comparison Spartan is gold and bad boy is the lint in a homeless guys pockets

Snowman8732$

Forum Newbie
Threads
Love how it calls me a newbie sounds like everybody in here is a newbie because they have not done any research guarantee none of y'all know that DeWalt bought MTD and pretty much every motor company out mtd which is Craftsman John Deere Troy built, cub cadet, Husqvarna, probably BAD BOY AS WELL LOL not Spartan THOUGH THEY SAID THEY NEVER SELL OUT THEY WILL ALWAYS BE INDEPENDENT

Snowman8732$

Forum Newbie
Threads
Congratulations!
What deck size?
Why? Lol it goes 4mph he can't hurt the mower much less himself lol

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
@Snowman8732$
Have your hired a publisher yet?
Do you sell Spartan mowers for a living?