5 HP CRAFTSMAN edger engine muffler is loud and leaks from crack in middle

All off road motorcycle shops sell foam filter cleaners
The ones mixed with water like a detergent are the best value
I use hair shampoo which seems to work really well at 50% and rinses out without damage .
I do them when I shower unless it gets very busy
 
what brand of sparkplug do you prefer to buy? i have decided to do an outer rebuild of the engine.
I don't know why but this is just me,
I usually put NGK's in Japanese engines (Kawasaki, Honda, Yamaha etc.) Most common are BPR5ES or 6ES
Briggs and Kohlers etc i put Champion plugs in. most common for me are RC12YC and J19LM
 
I don't know why but this is just me,
I usually put NGK's in Japanese engines (Kawasaki, Honda, Yamaha etc.) Most common are BPR5ES or 6ES
Briggs and Kohlers etc i put Champion plugs in. most common for me are RC12YC and J19LM
ok, for me the most common sparkplug is champion H10C, I have quite a few JDs with those shakin' kohlers hahaha
 
I am probably drive the other techs crazy now that I replacing the NGK BPR5ES and 6ES with NGK BKR5ES and 6ES. Just reduces my stocking both plugs. They are same plug just need a different tool. And I don't even stock the Champion RC12YC as the BKR5ES are the NGK replacement.

I just had a Honda engine that BPR5ES was causing the socket to jam when I install the plug so the BKR5ES went in its place.
 
Back
Top