YES, I am back!

Oddball

Threads
Oh, brother! :laughing: this place just gets more entertaining by the minute. Twall, shame on you. To paraphrase what I told JD, "No running up the post count! Only posts that contribute to the forum or a thread are allowed." :tongue:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Oh, brother! :laughing: this place just gets more entertaining by the minute. Twall, shame on you. To paraphrase what I told JD, "No running up the post count! Only posts that contribute to the forum or a thread are allowed." :tongue:

So why does Briana get credited with a post for MOVING one? :confused2::confused2:

173abn

Threads
Hey Twall WELCOME back!I for one enjoy reading your posts cause I guess you remind me of you 20 yrs back.I said what I meant and sometimes people took offense to it.61 yrs has mellowed me out but I still won't be a phoney if something needs saying. russ

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah, I sincerely admire how well you seem to have adjusted to that unfortunate birth defect, want to clue us in as to what your secrets of coping with such success are.....:laughing: :laughing:

Oh GOLLY GOSH SHOOT DANG DARN I AM A DUMB FLIPPER, I forgot to also tell Old Bur his parents must be so proud of how well he has coped with his birth defect.....

HEY, you DO know who they are, right......:laughing::laughing::laughing:

gtbobcat

Threads
Well all I gotta say is ..don`t hold back Twall ..those feelings you hold inside will just eat you up..ya just gotta come clean with what you think.....lol...and most of us can take it
I know I`m new but I just had to say that......:cool:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well all I gotta say is ..don`t hold back Twall ..those feelings you hold inside will just eat you up..ya just gotta come clean with what you think.....lol...and most of us can take it
I know I`m new but I just had to say that......:cool:

Only people here who can't take it are the morons who want to be the censors of the rest, you p----- know who you are by now !!!!!

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Diarrhea Mouth is a birth defect that the medical profession has had little success in treating. What has happened is two body openings were transposed at birth and the correction procedure is very difficult and usually not successful. Rave on.

You poor thing - you mean your mouth and your ears are in the wrong place? Or your nose and your mouth? WHAT are you saying, exactly, Mr. PC? If you're not careful, grampy - may have to start doin some 'splainin to little angel again - and we know how you HATE doing THAT.......so watch yourself! Could you explain which orafice you use to type with? I think we all know, but clarify for us - we're all big kids here. Methinks your keyboard might be stinky........

I'd think someone with mad language skilz like you would know the difference between an ORAFICE and an OPENING...:rolleyes: Also, that one TYPES in a forum, and ones FINGERS do that.......you are displaying poor language skills, Sandy.......

Still reading (and replying to) those "potty mouth" threads, I see. Must be an uncontrollable addiction, eh? Odd how someone can't seem to stay the f---- away from that which they claim to be so offended by.........how very ODD.......:laughing:

BTW, the Sesame Street filter wasn't configured right.......oh poop, eh Dr. censorship?

Might do you well to read my new sig, Sandy!

Last edited:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here's a good forum-specific insult for you Sandy:

Seems your brain and your intestines have switched places, and any good ideas you had last night, get flushed with the tarry stool in the morning.......and what comes out of your head is just s---t.

Now THAT is good - feel free to use it.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Oh come on now Twall, don't be so mean to poor Sandy--do you realize just how heartbreaking it must be not to know who your parents are, ESPECIALLY when you dont know who to blame for giving you the potty mouth birth defect? AWWWWWW how SAD, Sandy....simply breaks my widdle heart. Maybe the rest of the members here on LMF should take up a collection to fund research in the hopes of preventing the defect....LOL.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
My patience with these fools has worn thinner than their skin. They had their time. It was called the 90s. The decade when homosexuals came out of the closet, and freedom of speech went INTO it.

We had to worry about who would be offended by our words. But, if you were offended by homosexuals, that didn't mean a shovel full of cow dung.

That was then, this is now. Many, MANY people are as sick of this PC garbage as I am, too.

Sent from my WX445 using LMF

Last edited: