WHY NOT??

MowerMike

Threads
@LukeMJ - I doubt that any of the pros here are using any of the products that you have listed. AFAIK, none of them are warrantied for commercial use or would be adequate for such applications. You might want wait and see how the new Greenworks 80 volt tools pan out (see my thread on this). For one thing, their top batteries have much larger capacity, as much as 3X the capacity of the largest Greenworks 40 volt battery, and they also offer backpack powerpacks for use with the handheld tools such as the trimmers. Unfortunately, they are also a lot more expensive as well.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
@LukeMJ - I doubt that any of the pros here are using any of the products that you have listed. AFAIK, none of them are warrantied for commercial use or would be adequate for such applications. You might want wait and see how the new Greenworks 80 volt tools pan out (see my thread on this). For one thing, their top batteries have much larger capacity, as much as 3X the capacity of the largest Greenworks 40 volt battery, and they also offer backpack powerpacks for use with the handheld tools such as the trimmers. Unfortunately, they are also a lot more expensive as well.

Most of your battery operated push mowers are great things for the homeowner with a small lot but when your talking about mowing for a living, you don't have the time to fool around mowing with a 19 or 21"mower with batteries no matter the capacity. They will never come up with a ZTR with enough battery capacity for commercial use because the cost alone will kill it.