Who's ready for spring?

Bomba

Threads
Yes, DJDICE. This weather is teasing us where we live! It has gotten cold again and the forecast is for rain this weekend. For us in GA/TN is been a long cold and wet winter by our standards.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yes, DJDICE. This weather is teasing us where we live! It has gotten cold again and the forecast is for rain this weekend. For us in GA/TN is been a long cold and wet winter by our standards.

I am ready for the heat was working in Calhoun GA yesterday. Snow flurries on and off all day.
Been crazy thus year tornados one day snow the next.

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

Bomba

Threads
I am ready for the heat was working in Calhoun GA yesterday. Snow flurries on and off all day.
Been crazy thus year tornados one day snow the next.

I'm close by. Near Dalton. Yes, the weather has been crazy here. Were you landscaping in that weather yesterday?

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm close by. Near Dalton. Yes, the weather has been crazy here. Were you landscaping in that weather yesterday?

Yes we was cutting HUD homes. I have about 20 yards in dalton. Had 16 to do yesterday only got 13 done so makes for a easy day today.

Bomba

Threads
Yes we was cutting HUD homes. I have about 20 yards in dalton. Had 16 to do yesterday only got 13 done so makes for a easy day today.

Oh ok. What does HUD mean?

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
According to the news the Artic sea ice has melted 80% recently which is more than all of recorded history. This has caused the gulf stream to shift disrupting weather patterns across North America and Europe.

March 27 News: Melting Arctic Sea Ice Drives Extreme Weather, U.S Military Planning

midnite rider,
Is that an Al Gore website?????:0)
Al may be a TN native, but I'm not sold on his Chicken Little/Sky Is Falling climate change theories. Of course if you watch enough movies(Day After Tommorrow, Perfect Storm, Water World) you may more easily believe "global warming" and other world-wide climate change theories. Then again, you might be convinced that Zombies are real too:0)
I am much more prone to believe:
1)God is in control.
2)Jesus WILL return.
3)It'll be fire next time....NOT water.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Oh ok. What does HUD mean?

Bomba,
United States Department of Housing and Urban Development(Government agency that oversees home mortgage lending practices and homes that mortgages are defaulted on).

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
When the bank takes your house and can not resell it after 6 month or so they give it to the government so they can write it off as a loss.

There is more to it than this but that's the easy way to explain it.

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
According to the news the Artic sea ice has melted 80% recently which is more than all of recorded history. This has caused the gulf stream to shift disrupting weather patterns across North America and Europe.

March 27 News: Melting Arctic Sea Ice Drives Extreme Weather, U.S Military Planning

midnite rider,
Is that an Al Gore website?????:0)
Al may be a TN native, but I'm not sold on his Chicken Little/Sky Is Falling climate change theories. Of course if you watch enough movies(Day After Tommorrow, Perfect Storm, Water World) you may more easily believe "global warming" and other world-wide climate change theories. Then again, you might be convinced that Zombies are real too:0)
I am much more prone to believe:
1)God is in control.
2)Jesus WILL return.
3)It'll be fire next time....NOT water.

Hi djdicetn,
Actually i never told my beliefs or said I was convinced of anything. Just pointing out the news whatever source it may be from mainstream to whoever. Glad to hear your beliefs/views though.