WHICH TORO

Threads
I started a thread yesterday asking what mower I should buy as a backup mower. I was thinking about it, and I am either going to get another Honda, or a Toro (since I think they are cheaper). My question is, if I get a Toro, which one. There are a lot of things on here saying that some are bad, and after using it for like 6 times it broke. So what Toro is better....RECYCLER or SUPER RECYCLER/BAGGER? And which specific models because it seems like some are good and some are bad. And around how much do they cost??
Toro | Walk Power Mowers, Walk Behind Mowers
recycler.jpgsuper recycler.jpg

Threads
Have a look at these. It shows suggested PRICE.
Model.aspx
Model.aspx

Oh wow I didn't know it said the MSRP on the website! Duh! Thanks!!! I will look at that.

Threads
I looked at it.....the Timemaster is pretty much out of the question because since I am buying a second mower I don't want to spend more than the first, but maybe in the future. The Toro Super Recycler is not that much cheaper than the Honda HRX217VKA, since the price where I get it is a little less than the MSRP on the Honda website. So I might lean towards the Honda since I know more about them. You think that is the right decision?? And what about the Snapper Ninja Mulcher??

stygz

Threads
I believe the 20192 (super bagger) were discontinued in 2011. They are still on the website though. Atleast that is what Toro customer service told me.

Threads
I believe the 20192 (super bagger) were discontinued in 2011. They are still on the website though. Atleast that is what Toro customer service told me.

Oh, I don't know. :confused3: I am now leaning towards another Honda (the HRX217VKA..so I can save a bit of money), or a Snapper Ninja mulcher (to save even more money since Snappers are good mowers, but cheaper, since it is going to be my backup mower). :anyone:

possum

Threads
I am amazed that a decision is even needed. Every time someone ask about a good lawnmower you refer them to a Honda. You already have Hondas and claim they are the very best. You already have a dealer to buy them from and get good service so I cannot imagine you looking to buy a Toro or a Snapper. If Honda lawnmowers have treated you as well as you have descibed in the past I would think the solution to a backup mower would be a no brainer. You are simply making a casual decision difficult. Buy the Honda and get on with it. I myself would pass on a Honda as I have no Honda dealer near me. A good lawnmower is a good lawnmower no matter the brand if a person gets the required service from and for it. If you are wanting to just play around with different brands of mowers that is a different story.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
possum said:
I am amazed that a decision is even needed. Every time someone ask about a good lawnmower you refer them to a Honda. You already have Hondas and claim they are the very best. You already have a dealer to buy them from and get good service so I cannot imagine you looking to buy a Toro or a Snapper. If Honda lawnmowers have treated you as well as you have descibed in the past I would think the solution to a backup mower would be a no brainer. You are simply making a casual decision difficult. Buy the Honda and get on with it. I myself would pass on a Honda as I have no Honda dealer near me. A good lawnmower is a good lawnmower no matter the brand if a person gets the required service from and for it. If you are wanting to just play around with different brands of mowers that is a different story.

Give him a break he is bored and could not think of anything else to talk about.

But your right he tells everyone to buy the Honda but then asked what mower he should buy.

If your going to have two push mowers get two of the same. You all ready like it as you talk about it all the time. You all ready know what hight to set it at. If you get a toro or snapper it will not cut the same as the Honda

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Threads

That is a good point. I guess it would be better to buy a Honda since I do love them, even if it will cost me more, because of a dealer close by, and me being used to a Honda. Thanks.

slammed

Threads
That is a good point. I guess it would be better to buy a Honda since I do love them, even if it will cost me more, because of a dealer close by, and me being used to a Honda. Thanks.

That's what I'm saying too. If you are having good luck out of Honda's why chance it and change things now.