What is wrong with this video ?

Threads
Hint. Something is missing. Look at video between 15 and 20 second mark.

Ohhhh.....yeah I DID notice that but thought there was something else. They put the battery in, but then they show them adjusting the height but there is no battery in the mower! :confused2::confused2:
Good catch!

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Why would it not come with a battery and charger but you have to buy them separately. Oh yea lets just purchase a mower that won't run. Heres your sign. :confused3:

MowerMike

Threads
There's something else they never put in without which the mower won't start either. Look closely at this photo.

RY40110_2_Final.jpg

MowerMike

Threads
Anyway, looking at the video, it doesn't look like the grass is actually being cut. As the actor dutifully pushes the mower, the grass behind the mower appears to be the same length as in front of the mower. This was a promo video with a non-working mower, and they didn't even know how to operate it properly. Don't you just love incompetent advertising agencies ?

Threads
Anyway, looking at the video, it doesn't look like the grass is actually being cut. As the actor dutifully pushes the mower, the grass behind the mower appears to be the same length as in front of the mower. This was a promo video with a non-working mower, and they didn't even know how to operate it properly. Don't you just love incompetent advertising agencies ?

Yeah I know I hate when they do that! :confused3: