Export thread

What is wrong with this video ?

MowerMike

MowerMike

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

i don't know.gif What do you think is wrong??

MowerMike

MowerMike

View attachment 11867 What do you think is wrong??

Hint. Something is missing. Look at video between 15 and 20 second mark.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Hint. Something is missing. Look at video between 15 and 20 second mark.

Ohhhh.....yeah I DID notice that but thought there was something else. They put the battery in, but then they show them adjusting the height but there is no battery in the mower! :confused2::confused2:
Good catch!

midnite rider

midnite rider

Why would it not come with a battery and charger but you have to buy them separately. Oh yea lets just purchase a mower that won't run. Heres your sign. :confused3:

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Why would it not come with a battery and charger but you have to buy them separately. Oh yea lets just purchase a mower that won't run. Heres your sign. :confused3:

Yeah I agree! :confused2::confused3:

MowerMike

MowerMike

There's something else they never put in without which the mower won't start either. Look closely at this photo.

RY40110_2_Final.jpg

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

There's something else they never put in without which the mower won't start either. Look closely at this photo.

View attachment 11870

That red thing? (see picture) :confused:
Ryobi mower.jpg

MowerMike

MowerMike

Anyway, looking at the video, it doesn't look like the grass is actually being cut. As the actor dutifully pushes the mower, the grass behind the mower appears to be the same length as in front of the mower. This was a promo video with a non-working mower, and they didn't even know how to operate it properly. Don't you just love incompetent advertising agencies ?

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Anyway, looking at the video, it doesn't look like the grass is actually being cut. As the actor dutifully pushes the mower, the grass behind the mower appears to be the same length as in front of the mower. This was a promo video with a non-working mower, and they didn't even know how to operate it properly. Don't you just love incompetent advertising agencies ?

Yeah I know I hate when they do that! :confused3:

MowerMike

MowerMike

That red thing? (see picture) :confused:
View attachment 11871

Yepper. That's the safety key that all electric mowers are required to have. Most of them have it on the handlebar near the grip, but this mower uses a cable to operate a switch inside the housing, so the key is located in the battery compartment. My Greenworks mowers are the same way.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Yepper. That's the safety key that all electric mowers are required to have. Most of them have it on the handlebar near the grip, but this mower uses a cable to operate a switch inside the housing, so the key is located in the battery compartment. My Greenworks mowers are the same way.

Oh, cool! :cool: