What business software/accounting program do you use?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / What business software/accounting program do you use?
People's memory over time is fairly poor
I have had this business now for 11 years & I still get calls from people who swear blind I worked on their mower last year or the year before ye their phone number is not even logged in my phone & there is no record of their machine .
Try and remember when various repairs were done to your own car , it just seems like yesterday when in reality it was 5 years ago .

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I might add Adminsoft has added near full bar code input capabilities now. Before I started using my bar code scanner I was unaware that I only worked for checking inventory. It now works in the Auto Manager fine. Since I don't normally use regular invoicing mode that has not been fully checked out by me but I did request that function for all users. It is so much easier to scan a bar code for the data entry then having to type in the full local part numbers. Now just to get my vendor to include the leading zeros of bar codes in their price files.

The programmer even add the ability to print the bar code labels for the setup SKUs. Now of course there might a few minor bugs to work out but is to be expected with any software.

Kristeertam

Forum Newbie
Threads
I stumbled upon this thread discussing the software and accounting programs used in businesses. It's always interesting to learn about the tools and systems that help us manage our operations effectively. Personally, I find it crucial to have a reliable product management software in place. It helps me keep track of repairs, maintenance, and customer details more efficiently. If you're looking for a similar solution, you might want to check out this service. It offers features that can streamline your product management process and improve overall organization.

Last edited:

robbinson

Forum Newbie
Threads
It’s cool that you came up with software for business, I also did something similar once. But everything was not so simple, in order for my business to grow, I needed to optimize my website, and the service admiral-studios.com, which deals with the breakdown and optimization of websites, helped me a lot with this! Thanks to this service, I can take my business to the next level and reach a larger audience, for which I am very grateful to this service.
Cool software!

Last edited: