Well Mowing season is just about done here

Craftsman Garage

Threads
@slomo yeah, what did they think was going to happen when they let all these immigrants in 🙄 Lucky for us, these immigrants are too stupid to know what a "kill switch" is lol. I'm near Portland, Oregon so not sure if this totally applies to me.

slomo

Lawn Pro
Threads
@slomo yeah, what did they think was going to happen when they let all these immigrants in 🙄 Lucky for us, these immigrants are too stupid to know what a "kill switch" is lol. I'm near Portland, Oregon so not sure if this totally applies to me.
They are flying them in all over the place thanks to you and I. No house for them, we'll just throw them in a luxury hotel. Destroy the hotel, not a problem.

GearHead36

Threads
My 1994 Ranger is up to 399K original engine. Had it from new and always change the oil/filter & grease ever 5K miles. Had multiple people stop by wanting to buy it. I just tell them no because
I would just have to turn around and buy another. I have looked at some used trucks for sale
but at today's prices I end up deciding to keep running my Ranger
I'm in this boat, too. Several years ago, I bought a 2000 Ranger for $1000, and it was a basket case. It needed work on: engine, transmission, suspension, brakes, A/C, radio, window and door lock switches. I put about another $1000 in it, and it runs, stops, and steers like new. Still looks crappy, but it runs great. That same kind of basket case is $3000 these days. I would kinda like to have a truck that can tow more, but as we just mentioned, even used trucks are stupid expensive. My Ranger will do anything I need a truck for, except towing, and even then, I can tow my riding mowers with it.