Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

Wellcraft1

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I just bought a new X-ONE 52".

Geebourque

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello my name is George Bourque I have a fast track mini 42”.

GREETINGS to all Hustler mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

markw21

Forum Newbie
Threads

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

Redmichael

Forum Newbie
Threads

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends

about it.

Jogo46

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello people, I purchased a Hustler fastrak model # 926501 and it has a Honda GXV620 vertical engine and it thru a rod. The crank case has a large crack , piston cracked ..Hope I can find some help on a replacement engine for it.. not sure if this the location to ask , but if someone can help me out and recommend a replacement engine for it , I appreciate it. looking forward to help, products , and tips on the hustler.

Attachments

• E87BC7D4-97A0-4B86-B95E-8A40987E4C44.jpeg
    E87BC7D4-97A0-4B86-B95E-8A40987E4C44.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 5
  • C85BF891-0CBD-42BF-8760-AB89BA05DF20.jpeg
    C85BF891-0CBD-42BF-8760-AB89BA05DF20.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 6
  • 13735A00-F1F8-4A99-BB6A-4E1751953FB1.jpeg
    13735A00-F1F8-4A99-BB6A-4E1751953FB1.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 6

razer51

Forum Newbie
Threads
hey ya'll. A newbie here. I've had my 42" Raptor for 3 or 4 years with very few problems. But yesterday it began going in a clockwise circle. the right steering lever is doing nothing. All the rods and linkages appear to be fine. Any suggestions where to look next. Thanks

RBT

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all, first time here, and first time looking at a zero turn mower. I’ve done some research and have narrowed it down to a Hustler, and was leaning towards a Fastrak 54” with rear discharge since the area I will be mowing is more natural grasses with some dust kick up. I have a neighbor who’s trying to steal me towards the Raptor with the flip up deck since it’s “so much easier to clean”. The concept seems great, but the hydraulics just seem like another thing that could cause problems. Does anybody have any experience with the two and recommendations? I have the two being brought out for a demo in a couple days and just wanted to see if there were experienced opinions out there.
Thanks in advance!
Ryan

DK35vince

Threads
Hi all, first time here, and first time looking at a zero turn mower. I’ve done some research and have narrowed it down to a Hustler, and was leaning towards a Fastrak 54” with rear discharge since the area I will be mowing is more natural grasses with some dust kick up. I have a neighbor who’s trying to steal me towards the Raptor with the flip up deck since it’s “so much easier to clean”. The concept seems great, but the hydraulics just seem like another thing that could cause problems. Does anybody have any experience with the two and recommendations? I have the two being brought out for a demo in a couple days and just wanted to see if there were experienced opinions out there.
Thanks in advance!
Ryan
My opinion, stick with the Fastrak.

Reactions: RBT

breagler

Threads

Just purchased a Hustler Fastrak SDX 60" with the Kawasaki engine. Wanted to join the group to learn from those who have the experience with these mowers.
My first questions is this, how can I immobilized this mower when I am away for more than a week?

rnhbud

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good afternoon, I just purchased a 2021 Raptor xd 54" deck. Looking forward to learning about the mowers here.
rnhbud