Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

RJBORN

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Hustler mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hi, I am just Bob. My mower has no name, but has given me 14 years of great service. Driving it out of the garage this spring, i noticed a knocking and vibration in the left rear of the mower. I raised the rear wheels up and noted considerable play in the left vs right wheel assembly. I don't have a repair manual to check the wheel, axle, and hydrostat assembly. Any suggestion as to where to start in diagnosing my problem? Thanks Hustler Fastrak model 928520 serial #09100949

floyd r turbo

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

floyd r turbo

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!
Bought a used Hustler Z4 2012 model powered by Kawasaki FH721V 25hp with 335 hours on it supposedly private owner, not used for commercial and maintained by a service manager at a car dealership by their mechanics. Got this late summer last year and used it until late October then occassionally to heard leaves late winter, early spring. Worked fine until last week. I'm using it for personal property, about 3 properties totaling roughly 5 acres.

Montyco

Forum Newbie
Threads
Got a used hustler raptor- runs and works but the right wheel has more “go” in it (both forward and backwards). So I’m looking around trying to find out how to get that fixed- hopefully with a minor adjustment. Found these forums. Thanks for having me!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Answered in your other post
The left is on it's way out for the reasons I mentioned there .
If you got the mower for a good price then look at doing a hydro repair.
The pump & motor unit are a strait drop in service replacement part .

ahedgpe

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all, just joined the community with a Raptor limited 52". First zero turn for me and wish I had joined sooner!

Jimmy O

Forum Newbie
Threads

Hi, Jimmy O here. I have a Hustler 54” cut model 933432 having a steering problem seeking advice

Thatch

Forum Newbie
Threads

New person here. I have a Mini Z that I purchased about 5 yrs ago from a neighbor when he moved out. It had about 400 hrs on it when I bought it and it has operated well since. Now beginning to have “issues” with starting (found a great old thread here addressing that!), an imbalance in the hydrostats, and a bad wobble in the front wheels when at “high speed” on the street ( I know. I know. “Dr, it hurts when I do this…”). Glad to have discovered this site.

Big-Rich

Threads

I have owned my Hustler Raptor SD 48" since 2014. Great Zero turn IMHO.

beerme1

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello to all. I'm about to buy a Hustler 34" Dash XD and a mulch kit that will be installed at home as there is a five week eta on that. I believe I will in short order have a name for it lol!