Watch this videos please and tell me if its possible

dieselb0y

Threads
Unfortunately, most of the time, it's not cost effective to replace a crankshaft in a push mower......unless it's a real high dollar mower. Might be time for a new mower!
Well said!

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Check around some of the independent mower shops to see if they have an in the engine crankshaft straightener. If you take the engine off and take it in may not cost much. I charge $50 if the engine is off the mower.

dieselb0y

Threads
Hey its me again . I have a new lawn mower now :) so my girlfriend is now happy to see the clean cut grass when she wake up in the morning.....but ....I'm not able to trash away my old one ....maybe to sentimental....and I have a doubt that only a bent shaft would make the low engine sound that you hear on the clip... and the lawn mower doesn't vibrate a lot even if the shaft is bent . Maybe I miss something and there is another thing who make the motor to run low. What do you think ?

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
You might call around local shops, there are a few that still "straighten" cranks.

Mower King

Threads
Hey its me again . I have a new lawn mower now :) so my girlfriend is now happy to see the clean cut grass when she wake up in the morning.....but ....I'm not able to trash away my old one ....maybe to sentimental....and I have a doubt that only a bent shaft would make the low engine sound that you hear on the clip... and the lawn mower doesn't vibrate a lot even if the shaft is bent . Maybe I miss something and there is another thing who make the motor to run low. What do you think ?
Hey...don't hit / impact anything with your new mower.....you want to keep her happy!!

dieselb0y

Threads
I have oil on the spark plug , maybe a blown piston seal , I lost a lot of oil after the impact.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
And people always wonder why I always recommend mowers with swing back blades on a disc.
Pity you can not get them in the USA any more