Watch this videos please and tell me if its possible

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
And people always wonder why I always recommend mowers with swing back blades on a disc.
Pity you can not get them in the USA any more
I am surprised that as dangerous as a mower is you can even buy one. Since America is into the new sport of outlawing ANYTHING that someone THINKS might be dangerous and if you disagree you want to kill children. They want to outlaw all knives and most schools have dropped shop classes, too dangerous. Playgrounds have taken out climbing structures. The insanity is mind boggling. The small town/state tin god poloticians want to legislate absolute saftey (translated as total control) "for the children"
Looks like i need another cup of coffee.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
The oil is likely from turning over the engine.

dieselb0y

Threads
The oil is likely from turning over the engine.
Yes good chance thats happen! . Maybe this video will give you more clue. Here is a video without the air filter and with me playing with the carb spring.

Mower King

Threads
Yes good chance thats happen! . Maybe this video will give you more clue. Here is a video without the air filter and with me playing with the carb spring.
I have seen some push mowers with carbs like that, not run right and act like that because of the air filter housing stud not in the carb, see if you install the air filter housing and stud tight, if it changes it.