Upgrade to Flat-Free tires/wheels

BohoRex

Threads
I've got an OLD Snapper LT-125 - with the original wheels, and have changed the tires - yearly - because... well... mesquite tree thorns.

I'm over fighting the air-filled small tires to get them installed on the wheels - and really would like to move to some flat-free options. And note: I'm not necessarily using this Snapper as a mower - so a flat tread is NOT necessary -.... I'm using it more as an ATV to haul beekeeping equipment and feed through muddy fields when it's too wet/muddy to get my flatbed F150 in and out - and am at risk of getting the truck stuck. I figure I can leave the mower in a client's field til it dries out a bit if it gets stuck - and not risk the truck (again).

Here's what's on currently -
7101563 - Rear Tire & Wheel
1729708 - Front Tire & Wheel (plus the bearings)

The wheels on the Snapper have appx a 2" hub offset on the inside of each of the wheels.

Is anyone aware of either a tire replacement that can install on the wheels? Or a whole wheel/tire assembly kit - that's a flat-free option?

Thanks,
Rex S.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Have you thought about filling them with foam?

BohoRex

Threads
Only very briefly. I looked through a few YT videos on filling with foam - and that didn't seem like a good long-term solution with the way foam compresses over time after cured.