Unintelligent people.

Threads
Several years ago i used to work on (alot) of mowers and people wouldn't stop coming to me for help with their mower problems. One day this guy stops and buys a used push mower. He was shown how to start it. The next day he brings it back and tells me i sold him a piece of junk. He says he used it for 30 minutes and it quit and won't start. The first thing i did was check the fuel tank. I told him, you have to put gas in the tank. His response was, I FEEL SO STUPID. This guy was going to college, so much for education.
He's obviously not college material . . .

upupandaway

Threads
I have a mower than ran before I sold it, it ran when I sold it to him. Now he tells me it doesn't run. The first thing, "gas" smells like paint solvent- the kind I use to regrip my golf clubs. I tell him and he says "nuh uh!!!".
I dump it, add gas, and it runs like a top again.

Maybe he should have tried a bottle of Absolute next time- he has a better chance of it running.

upupandaway

Threads

Attachments

• far-side-school-for-gifted.jpg
    far-side-school-for-gifted.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 14

Beesnweeds

Threads
A guy told me his riding lawnmower was junk because when he tried to start it the starter would just whine. He thought the starter was shot and said I could have it. He bought a new one. I took it home and when I flipped open the hood he had the battery terminals backwards.

SamB

Threads
I like to say "If idiots were Indians, (Native Americans) I'd surely be General Custer!"
My next door neighbor cooling his garage with a window AC.

Attachments

• Cooling the garage.jpg
    Cooling the garage.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 16

moparjoe

Threads
I like to say "If idiots were Indians, (Native Americans) I'd surely be General Custer!"
With the recent stock decline of Anheuser Busch Inbev and target, how will you celebrate FDQCC day June 1st. Would you hire them to cut your lawn.

VRR.DYNDNS>BIZ

Threads
Several years ago i used to work on (alot) of mowers and people wouldn't stop coming to me for help with their mower problems. One day this guy stops and buys a used push mower. He was shown how to start it. The next day he brings it back and tells me i sold him a piece of junk. He says he used it for 30 minutes and it quit and won't start. The first thing i did was check the fuel tank. I told him, you have to put gas in the tank. His response was, I FEEL SO STUPID. This guy was going to college, so much for education.
same 3 times this spring - put gas in a unit here to fix, it starts and runs - what a surprise!

moparjoe

Threads
Ain’t got no gas in it mmmhmmm.
I served in the army as a mechanic. The military accepts all kinds of stupid people. I witnessed this. One black guy refused a lieutenants order the get back to his work area. He recieved 90 days in a military prison, reduction to pay grade E-1 and a dishonorable discharge. He wanted half of his buddy's twinkie and he wouldn't give it to him. HE HAD 4 HOURS LEFT IN THE ARMY.