Tv.

Threads
Anyone on here watch Walking Dead? Whats your favorite tv program?

tybilly

Threads
I know terminus is going to get terminated.by rick and Darrell.lol

Mike88se

Threads
Can't watch tv. No way I'm going to sit through 15 min of every hour of somebody trying to sell me something I don't want and probably don't need ;)
I watch some stuff online if the commercials have been edited out... mostly old stuff. Streets of Laredo last night. It was ok but not even close to Lonesome Dove quality.

Mikel1

Threads
Ric snapped on that guy. Terminus members must be cannibals since there were stripped bodies and people screaming there. So whos pocket watch was that?
DVR takes care of those commercials, fast forward thru them.

tybilly

Threads
Ric snapped on that guy. Terminus members must be cannibals since there were stripped bodies and people screaming there. So whos pocket watch was that?
DVR takes care of those commercials, fast forward thru them.
I think that was the watch either the one he gave to carrol or the one he gave that boy and girl back when rick kicked carrol to the curb.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
We don't have tv service. We will watch a DVD once in awhile. There is to much in life to do then to sit in front of a tv

Threads
I think that was the watch either the one he gave to carrol or the one he gave that boy and girl back when rick kicked carrol to the curb.

It was Hershels watch he gave to Glenn. I record it, and fast forward through the commercials too.

Threads
I don't watch tv... It's a waste of time

Not even Axe men, swamp people, Justified, anything? I watch alot of tv land too with Gunsmoke, Andy griffith, Bonanza, etc stuff like that.