Tv.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nope I don't watch it. I think how many hours of my life I waste watching it. I'll go outside and read a good book. Read informational things work on my landscape work play with kids etc

Threads
Nope I don't watch it. I think how many hours of my life I waste watching it. I'll go outside and read a good book. Read informational things work on my landscape work play with kids etc

Nothing wrong with that.:thumbsup:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
My step kids and grand kids that live with me never ask to watch tv. They all stay busy playing with toys.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
My step kids and grand kids that live with me never ask to watch tv. They all stay busy playing with toys.

Our kids get about an hour or so of tv in the morning. I turn it on when I leave let's my wife sleep a few more mins but that's all they are allowed. I grew up without tv and am better off so will they

LoCo86

Threads
Anyone on here watch Walking Dead? Whats your favorite tv program?

The Walking Dead is probably the best show on TV right now. Breaking Bad in my opinion was the best show ever on the tube.

LoCo86

Threads
I think that was the watch either the one he gave to carrol or the one he gave that boy and girl back when rick kicked carrol to the curb.

Rick gave that kid a wrist watch.

tybilly

Threads
Can't watch tv. No way I'm going to sit through 15 min of every hour of somebody trying to sell me something I don't want and probably don't need ;)
I watch some stuff online if the commercials have been edited out... mostly old stuff. Streets of Laredo last night. It was ok but not even close to Lonesome Dove quality.

I might want to kick a pig..lol..I tried watching breaking bad got to the third season and I lost interest,wife got me hooked on true blood and she lost interest,shes on game of thrones and vikings

Threads
I might want to kick a pig..lol..I tried watching breaking bad got to the third season and I lost interest,wife got me hooked on true blood and she lost interest,shes on game of thrones and vikings

Yep Vikings is pretty good. I am waiting for Deadliest catch, and Ice road truckers.