Export thread

Tv.

wjjones

wjjones

Anyone on here watch Walking Dead? Whats your favorite tv program?

T

tybilly

I know terminus is going to get terminated.by rick and Darrell.lol

reynoldston

reynoldston

I started to watch walking dead on Netflix but stopped when they started killing children.

Mike88se

Mike88se

Can't watch tv. No way I'm going to sit through 15 min of every hour of somebody trying to sell me something I don't want and probably don't need ;)
I watch some stuff online if the commercials have been edited out... mostly old stuff. Streets of Laredo last night. It was ok but not even close to Lonesome Dove quality.

M

Mikel1

Ric snapped on that guy. Terminus members must be cannibals since there were stripped bodies and people screaming there. So whos pocket watch was that?
DVR takes care of those commercials, fast forward thru them.

T

tybilly

Ric snapped on that guy. Terminus members must be cannibals since there were stripped bodies and people screaming there. So whos pocket watch was that?
DVR takes care of those commercials, fast forward thru them.
I think that was the watch either the one he gave to carrol or the one he gave that boy and girl back when rick kicked carrol to the curb.

Carscw

Carscw

We don't have tv service. We will watch a DVD once in awhile. There is to much in life to do then to sit in front of a tv

wjjones

wjjones

I think that was the watch either the one he gave to carrol or the one he gave that boy and girl back when rick kicked carrol to the curb.

It was Hershels watch he gave to Glenn. I record it, and fast forward through the commercials too.

exotion

exotion

I don't watch tv... It's a waste of time

wjjones

wjjones

I don't watch tv... It's a waste of time

Not even Axe men, swamp people, Justified, anything? I watch alot of tv land too with Gunsmoke, Andy griffith, Bonanza, etc stuff like that.

exotion

exotion

Nope I don't watch it. I think how many hours of my life I waste watching it. I'll go outside and read a good book. Read informational things work on my landscape work play with kids etc

wjjones

wjjones

Nope I don't watch it. I think how many hours of my life I waste watching it. I'll go outside and read a good book. Read informational things work on my landscape work play with kids etc

Nothing wrong with that.:thumbsup:

Carscw

Carscw

My step kids and grand kids that live with me never ask to watch tv. They all stay busy playing with toys.

exotion

exotion

My step kids and grand kids that live with me never ask to watch tv. They all stay busy playing with toys.

Our kids get about an hour or so of tv in the morning. I turn it on when I leave let's my wife sleep a few more mins but that's all they are allowed. I grew up without tv and am better off so will they

L

LoCo86

The Walking Dead is probably the best show on TV right now. Breaking Bad in my opinion was the best show ever on the tube.

L

LoCo86

Rick gave that kid a wrist watch.

M

Mikel1

It was Hershels watch he gave to Glenn. I record it, and fast forward through the commercials too.

Ok, now it makes sense.

T

tybilly

Can't watch tv. No way I'm going to sit through 15 min of every hour of somebody trying to sell me something I don't want and probably don't need ;)
I watch some stuff online if the commercials have been edited out... mostly old stuff. Streets of Laredo last night. It was ok but not even close to Lonesome Dove quality.

I might want to kick a pig..lol..I tried watching breaking bad got to the third season and I lost interest,wife got me hooked on true blood and she lost interest,shes on game of thrones and vikings

wjjones

wjjones

I might want to kick a pig..lol..I tried watching breaking bad got to the third season and I lost interest,wife got me hooked on true blood and she lost interest,shes on game of thrones and vikings

Yep Vikings is pretty good. I am waiting for Deadliest catch, and Ice road truckers.

wjjones

wjjones

The Walking Dead is probably the best show on TV right now. Breaking Bad in my opinion was the best show ever on the tube.

I agree Breaking Bad will be hard to beat.