Trip to Scotland

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
lol,my friend from the uk,says the whole country of Scotland could fit in south Carolina but a very beautiful place,im sure ill have a gps and my (nag)agator or should I say my wife along side with me.

Scotland is a very beautiful place and like me many years ago working and on holiday, you will be welcome there, enjoy your holiday..!:thumbsup:

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sure sounds like a nice place. If it was me I would take a tour. No driving and I could enjoy some adult beverage.

pugaltitude

Lawn Addict
Threads
lol,my friend from the uk,says the whole country of Scotland could fit in south Carolina but a very beautiful place,im sure ill have a gps and my (nag)agator or should I say my wife along side with me.
Not big in size but yes very beautiful.

We dont have the best road network system and the nearest motorway can be an hour away.

lots to see though. Just remember your waterproofs.
Also bring Avon skin so soft to sort the midges out. Good repellent.
Horrible wee buggers!!!!

Threads
well I guess my wife wants to take a trip to Scotland in june,going to Edinburgh,aberdeen,lochness,isle of mull,glasglow acouple of castles,oban.i guess I better study on my mph to kilometers,cuz ill be driving on the wrong side of the car and wrong side of the road,atleast ill understand what a pint is.lol

Have a good trip, and get us some pictures when you go.:thumbsup:

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
well I guess my wife wants to take a trip to Scotland in june,going to Edinburgh,aberdeen,lochness,isle of mull,glasglow acouple of castles,oban.i guess I better study on my mph to kilometers,cuz ill be driving on the wrong side of the car and wrong side of the road,atleast ill understand what a pint is.lol

Now with the wrong side of the car and road don't try out too many of them pints :confused2:

Stevie-Ray

Threads
I am extremely envious-there's a place I'd dearly love to visit. I'd especially love to see the Highlands.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I have to say (although I'm a bit biased) that Scotland is a beautiful place.

Remember and take some pictures for us!

Mike88se

Threads
Have a good time. Maybe you'll get a shot of nessie ;)

CoolmanSantizz

Forum Newbie
Threads
It should be really fun, though problematic considering that this is your unexplored route

DonaldHuisam

Forum Newbie
Threads
I don't have a car license yet, so I travel with my wife by train, we buy tickets and travel comfortably by train. We usually do this when we have a vacation or on weekends. My wife is picking up her things for a very long time and we are often late, so in order to catch the train, I look at the schedule on dbfahrplanauskunft and always know by what time we will arrive at the platform. Last year we went to Switzerland by train. The trains there are just great, I think their trains are the best trains in the whole world. The furniture in these trains is very comfortable and the service in the train is at the highest level. I would like to have lifetime tickets for such trains, huh. I wish you a good rest.

Last edited: