Trip to Scotland

tybilly

Threads
well I guess my wife wants to take a trip to Scotland in june,going to Edinburgh,aberdeen,lochness,isle of mull,glasglow acouple of castles,oban.i guess I better study on my mph to kilometers,cuz ill be driving on the wrong side of the car and wrong side of the road,atleast ill understand what a pint is.lol

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
well I guess my wife wants to take a trip to Scotland in june,going to Edinburgh,aberdeen,lochness,isle of mull,glasglow acouple of castles,oban.i guess I better study on my mph to kilometers,cuz ill be driving on the wrong side of the car and wrong side of the road,atleast ill understand what a pint is.lol

The signs are still in MPH and its you who have been driving on the wrong side of the car and the road, but a you are welcome, just be careful of the midges...!:laughing:

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
The signs are still in MPH and its you who have been driving on the wrong side of the car and the road, but a you are welcome, just be careful of the midges...!:laughing:

Now I hate to disagree on this but we driver on the RIGHT side of the road you drive on the wrong side. Left side :biggrin:

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Americas the only country left hand drive :) but of course we are the correct ones everyone else in the world is doing it wrong :)

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Americas the only country left hand drive :) but of course we are the correct ones everyone else in the world is doing it wrong :)

right side of the road making it right and also go's for English language :tongue:

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I personally think everyone is wrong. I think the driver should not be on the side of oncoming traffic :)

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I personally think everyone is wrong. I think the driver should not be on the side of oncoming traffic :)

That will give you a little excitement in your life when you pass on a two lane road. Now my motorcycle I can take my pick as to where I want to be in my lane of the road. I prefer the center because it gives me room to maneuver better.

pugaltitude

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah but we drive on the right side of the car.

tybilly

Threads

lol,my friend from the uk,says the whole country of Scotland could fit in south Carolina but a very beautiful place,im sure ill have a gps and my (nag)agator or should I say my wife along side with me.