Toro recall

Parkmower

Threads
Timemaster turf master and the exmark model were recalled for breaking blades.
Go to CPSC.gov or toro.com for details

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Timemaster turf master and the exmark model were recalled for breaking blades.
Go to CPSC.gov or toro.com for details

Yeah but there not really giving you the whole story. Seems there's a washer in the somewhere in one of the spindles that didn't hold up, over time it gets worn and the spindle becomes a little loose and it apparently letting the blade belt jump timing and you end up with what happened to me, one broke blade the other beyond repair and a busted spindle but Toro is making all the repairs at no cost to me so I'm fine with that.

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just announced the recall on my local news channel. Toro Recalls TimeMaster and TurfMaster Lawn Mowers Due To Injury Hazard. Bad blow for there quality reputation. Wonder if anyone has been injured by the defect.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Just announced the recall on my local news channel. Toro Recalls TimeMaster and TurfMaster Lawn Mowers Due To Injury Hazard. Bad blow for there quality reputation. Wonder if anyone has been injured by the defect.

According to the notice there has been no injury's due to the defect.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Will it be fixed and on the floors by next spring?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Will it be fixed and on the floors by next spring?

They have the parts on order so it should be done probably in the next couple of weeks, they have the parts ordered. I'm not mowing a whole lot right now so I told them there was no hurry seeing it was the end of the season and I had two other push mowers as back up I was still covered.

CZLawnCare

Threads
I got the letter from exmark this morning saying that my commercial 30's need to go in for the recall, too bad theyre already in winter storage