Toro recall

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I got the letter from exmark this morning saying that my commercial 30's need to go in for the recall, too bad theyre already in winter storage

Trust me when I say pull it out of storage and take it down to be fixed it will be well worth it. It's scary when you start breaking blades in half. Have them replace all the belts at the same time.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Good because i really want my timemaster :)

jay stortini

Threads
K if you guys could buy one mower only would you choose 21" commercial or 30" timemaster?

jay stortini

Threads
Why? Would I not be able to cut 40% faster with the timemaster? I used timemaster last year exclusively and found it was great cut was not amazing but found it productive.
The reason I ask is I sold my time master have a 36" zero turn snapper on order and trying to decide if I want to buy another timemaster with turf master blades or a 21" commercial which I have never used before to go along with my 36"

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Why? Would I not be able to cut 40% faster with the timemaster? I used timemaster last year exclusively and found it was great cut was not amazing but found it productive.
The reason I ask is I sold my time master have a 36" zero turn snapper on order and trying to decide if I want to buy another timemaster with turf master blades or a 21" commercial which I have never used before to go along with my 36"

Between the two the proline will last longer, will leave a better cut. The time master while providing time benefits has not been nearly as proven as toros proline which they used for many many many years...

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
blade 002.jpgblade 006.jpg

Here's a sample of my broken blade from my Turf-Master.