Tools you didn’t know you needed!

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I wasn't born to just work and pay bills. Was I?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Oh boy it is fun getting old.

Yes but it is definately better than the alternative.

Been there 3 times, no great hurry to make it 4 .
Am getting old & not sure I could come back again.

Sorry to hear about the strokes.
Got a riding buddy who just gets his strength up sufficient to go for a ride, then has another

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Actually per the government it was just so you could pay taxes. And prefer for us old folks just die before collecting any Social Security, Medicare or any other they have to pay out. They wants us to finance their golf trips and parties.
Wasn't that the logic behind ignoring the Covid outbreak ?
Seems to be working really well over there .

Lawn Addict
Threads
(snip)
Except for the golf tees - i use longer tees now adays. The clubs i use might belong in the pic - 70's irons 80's woods.

Golf "T" s make perfect vacuum hose plugs, when testing things, least that is one I use mine for, among other things. .

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
1607357731132.jpg
Still have my sears automotive diagnostic kit i got for my 15th birthday. Stuff still works too. And some odds and ends in the toolbox.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
i bet its alot better quality than what you can get today too.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah, back when stuff from sears was quality. The noninductive timing light was before high energy ignitions. First time i used it on a GM HEI ignition it lit me up like a christmas tree. Works great on small engines and chainsaws. Not so much on cars.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Hammer, Old Farts must think alike. I’ve got the same Sears stuff and yes it still works. The only two things I can’t figure out is how to use the oil can spouts on the plastic bottles and what to use the burnishing tools on.