Time Cutter deck lift pedal

jcworks

Threads
I'm 6'4 and I use mine. But I'm way under 370 . I would think you could get a welder to weld on an extension to that pedal to fit you, or you could make one yourself and bolt it on if you're geared to the DIY type thing.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If you extend the deck lift pedal the floor board will not lift fully which makes belt changing a touch more difficult unless you cut a corner out of it .

Lawn Addict
Threads
Timecutter floorboard does not lift.. It is fixed.

Threads
I'm 6'4 and I use mine. But I'm way under 370 . I would think you could get a welder to weld on an extension to that pedal to fit you, or you could make one yourself and bolt it on if you're geared to the DIY type thing.
Are you trying to make it further away or closer to you? I guess further away because you have long legs.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
To be honest with you, I’ve never heard of the deck lift being used this way.
Lots of commercial guys have lift pedals. They use it when curb hopping or going over sprinkler heads and the like. They use the lift pedal while mowing to save time.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Ooops
Must be mixing it up with the Z Masters I service from the same customer

jcworks

Threads
Are you trying to make it further away or closer to you? I guess further away because you have long legs.
I"m not the one asking about making adjustments, I was just responding to a guy that said he was 370 lbs and could not press the pedal. It was him that was asking about making adjustments. In fact, I don't even see his post at the top, how'd that happen? I guess he removed it.

Lawn Addict
Threads
It happens..

Threads
I"m not the one asking about making adjustments, I was just responding to a guy that said he was 370 lbs and could not press the pedal. It was him that was asking about making adjustments. In fact, I don't even see his post at the top, how'd that happen? I guess he removed it.

Oh Sorry, I got confused. I meant WiTimeCutter Its still on the top of page one.