The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Don't be a hater LMAO here is a real picture of me back in my movie star days:
attachment.php

and now me dressed for a nice ride in the wintertime
attachment.php

Dressed 2 KILL !! .. Git OUTA my Way !!!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
OMG I see a fake booby like drag queens wear under a bra and not so feminine legs..................

I could be wrong though............

Top Picture...........

Dam Bou, look at the upper arm N shoulder, THAT dont look like MALE to me, she's jus got a pudgy bottom , as H. Finder likes em, BUT... if IT is a MALE, then Ron will make a move on it .. him .. !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Dam Bou, look at the upper arm N shoulder, THAT dont look like MALE to me, she's jus got a pudgy bottom , as H. Finder likes em, BUT... if IT is a MALE, then Ron will make a move on it .. him .. !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

I'd move on him alright....I'd hold him down so you could have at him without a fight. !!:confused2::confused2:

Threads

I'm still wandering about that fake booby though......

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hey there Hinder Finder, ...... It seems "SOME" of our viewers are resentful of some pics that seem to be of a questionable gender, that I have posted, to eliminate their dis-pleasure, I will begin posting pics of a non-gender nature, hope YOU understand .. Boo .. :thumbsup:

Example of future pics from Boo ...

img601cropsizesharp 1000x622.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 456,692

Total views 1150

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
t1.jpg
Hinder
Solidarity TED.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
So I had the weirdest night I have had in the last 30 years. I slept all of it and even past my normal wake up time. I got up at 6:12 am without pain. I do not remember tossing and turning at all. Not once did I wake up to look at the clock or go to the bathroom. It was like a little slice of heaven.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: