The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Women

Ron,

Having once been married for 35 years - same woman - I'm a slow learner too! And then being in a nearly twenty-year relationship - another woman - I'm slowly getting the hang of things - I feel confident in saying that your revelation in understanding even this simple man/woman relationship situation is about on par with men whom I consider to have above average intelligence. Many don't ever get that far in comprehending the female mind.. look at Boo!

Rog

You poor Wussy-Phipped girly snot-rags, ya's aint never heard of having a dungeon, whips, chains, SUBMISSION !!
you HAVE to have the control from day 1 .. just hand over your paycheck every payday, and she won't whip ya so hard or much !! ... :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
AHHHhhh YES !! FINALLY Speed-Week and the Daytona 500 ! Back to good ol Nascar, Too dam cold for me in Feb. I usually go to the 4th of July 400 ... but it rains a lot in July, usually have rain-delays or postponements such is life in the fast-lane .. :thumbsup:

My son-in-law attended a 400 one year. Rained before scheduled start.
They 'bout had things dry, when it rained...again.
This time it didn't move off...just rained til it ran outa water.
Dried the track again....
Started the race at about 10:30 or so (2230hrs to you, Rog) about the time it should have been over.
The race was over at abut 1:30; got home at 3.

That sucked...........

We used to sit on the backstretch, the Super Stretch.
Bleachers gone from there now...........

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Chuck,

Well if you won't wear a watch (and yes, I have no hair on my wrist either) I have one more idea. A friend recently told me about a clock he has that projects the time onto the ceiling above his bed! That would drive me nuts (I like my sleeping quarters to be cool and ink black) and if you have a rug rat shutting off your power every now and then, that wouldn't work either, but it's the best I could come up with on the spur of the moment. I have an answer to your 4 year old, but none of my 'old school' methods are PC anymore, so I won't mention it.

Rog

PS, I was up again at 0400 this morning, but had emails and a letter to write before I ended up here..

At the hotel they have clocks with a battery backup. I think I will try one of those.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
At the hotel they have clocks with a battery backup. I think I will try one of those.

Mr. Finder, I have a battery powered desk-clock (going on 15 yrs.) great clock, tried to find it on-liine, .. not avail. BUT I did find these, the prices are decent, and most have free shipping, I'm sure you'll really like one of them, .......

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DJ2VFGP/ref=sspa_dk_detail_4?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07DJ2VFGP

https://www.amazon.com/Peakeep-Tick...ocphy=9011526&hvtargid=pla-349806324610&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/BonyTek-Mech...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ZF3B2FHQA50SBSRW65T8

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L46RQ6T/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07L46RQ6T

GET ONE !! .. so ya can KWITCHERBITCHIN !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

My 15 yr. oldie-goldie still kickin arse !!

DSCN3000 (Small).JPG..DSCN3001 (Small).JPG..DSCN3002 (Small).JPG..DSCN3003 (Small).JPG

P.S. YES the battery in mine lasts about a year 1 ("C") batt.

Last edited:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Naw I wish it was me though....... That girl with the short black hair with the black shirt on was cute....... I would made a play for that...........

YOU Horny OL Fart, you'd make a play 4 a snake, if someone would hold it still !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 455,542

Total views 1111

Pumper54

Threads
AHHHhhh YES !! FINALLY Speed-Week and the Daytona 500 ! Back to good ol Nascar, Too dam cold for me in Feb. I usually go to the 4th of July 400 ... but it rains a lot in July, usually have rain-delays or postponements such is life in the fast-lane .. :thumbsup:

Also found an ol pic of Pumper, cruisin thru Fl. gettin a sun-tan while riding ..... View attachment 42593..:laughing:..:laughing:

Don't be a hater LMAO here is a real picture of me back in my movie star days: Movie star 1983.jpg

and now me dressed for a nice ride in the wintertime Dressed for the cold (540 x 960).jpg