Well, the engine off the Stiga doesn't turn over hard, as soon as I had change the solenoid it turns over fast and start at once. But I can also tell now that I had a phonecall a few hours ago that the third solenoid had burned through within half an hour. Now I am at the end and I have to waint for genius that can help me with an idea.:confused2:
Have you checked for voltage at the small terminal on the solenoid, from the key switch, while the engine is running? It should be 0. If you have any voltage it is an indication that the key switch is bad. Voltage going through the solenoid while the engine is running will burn out the engagement coil. The only place you should have voltage on the solenoid while the engine is running, is the large terminal coming from the battery.