Snapper Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

ostrick

Forum Newbie
Threads
I want on of those! Missed out on one years ago, and now its about the only RER attachment that I don't have. I'd pick it up if I was you!

It doesn't have a mowing deck, just dedicated for snow removal which is what I'm looking for and I do plan on buying it.

Last edited:

Jixy

Threads
Hello all! My name is Carl and I live in Davenport, Iowa. My mower is a Snapper SR-1642, and it is used to mow around my house and a small park owned by the non-profit organization I am involved with (a youth mentoring program). I am newish to the mechanical world so I hope my ignorant questions do not annoy anyone :) Hope to be a useful member on this forum.

Threads
Hello all! My name is Carl and I live in Davenport, Iowa. My mower is a Snapper SR-1642, and it is used to mow around my house and a small park owned by the non-profit organization I am involved with (a youth mentoring program). I am newish to the mechanical world so I hope my ignorant questions do not annoy anyone :) Hope to be a useful member on this forum.

:welcome: Welcome to the forum, Carl!

Hoyter

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello All..
I have a SR 1030 33" rider. The model number decal or plate is not on the mower. Based on what I have pieced together it is 33145??bve - the ? is the series number which would be 18, 20 or 22. I have found the manuals for all three and they look the same. Any help on identifying the series for this machine? Do I need to be concerned with the series number?

Thanks

Hoyter

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello All..
I have a SR 1030 33" rider. The model number decal or plate is not on the mower. Based on what I have pieced together it is 33145??bve - the ? is the series number which would be 18, 20 or 22. I have found the manuals for all three and they look the same. Any help on identifying the series for this machine? Do I need to be concerned with the series number?

Thanks

Maybe a couple of pictures might help...

Attachments

• Snapper 1.JPG
    Snapper 1.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Snapper 2.JPG
    Snapper 2.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Snapper 3.JPG
    Snapper 3.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 19

AlanE

Forum Newbie
Threads
figure I'd give the thread a little life support.

Just picked this up the other day. The guy I bought it from used it two seasons before getting a deal on a deere. He bought it from an old guy that used it one season before he had medical problems and parked it for years.

mower.jpg

mower2.jpg

mower3.jpg

Complete with all the manuals and even a Snapper brochure. :cool:

Date on the engine manual is from 2006. Only issue with it appears to be the rip in the seat.

NJsnapper

Threads
what ja pay? Scroll back to post #17 here and see the one I bought a few years ago. Identical to yours. congrats.. Just to let everyone know that mine is still mint in every way. I even wax it to keep it looking minty fresh :)

AlanE

Forum Newbie
Threads
$400 and they delivered it to me. I only have a car so I couldn't get it. Yours looks in great shape! I don't blame you for waxing it.

NJsnapper

Threads
$400 and they delivered it to me. I only have a car so I couldn't get it. Yours looks in great shape! I don't blame you for waxing it.

Sounds like my deal. $500 delivered to me too:)

AlanE

Forum Newbie
Threads
They were anxious to get rid of it since they had it for sale and every sale until me fell through. Can't believe people passed it up. :confused2: