Selling or buying? Beware USPS now

qmark

Threads
I have had no problem with them. Has been good service.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Privatize it......
t3609.gif

Lawn Addict
Threads
Had a package coming. tracking said it would be here in 3 days, well it got close, then was routed back to sender.
I notified sender & got it sorted, & finally got my package.

Last edited:

qmark

Threads
Leave it alone . Get the repubs hands off it and it will be fine.

Mower King

Threads
Had a package coming. tracking said it would be here in 3 days, well it got close, then was routed back to sender.
I notified sender & got it sorted, & finally got my package.

How fast do ya think mail in ballots for the election will be ?

"How fast do ya think mail in ballots for the election will be ?"
This is the most MESSED UP idea I have ever heard of....and that is not the real language I want to use about it but, I don't want kick off the forum!

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I ordered a starter last thursday, through Amazon (OEM) It got to OK City on Saturday, and that was the last time anyone at the USPS has seen it.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Well when it get back from trip around the solar system including going to Pluto you might get the package. It bad enough that the USPS can't seems to get its act together but get me even madder is those shippers that create labels but them drag their feet getting the package even to a post office. I got right now that created a label and flag the order as shipped on the 8/16 and it still hasnt even made it to the USPS office yet but I suspect that I have an Oct 9-30
arrival time that the package is coming from Hong Kong.

Now if I pay for a 3 day delivery I expect a 3 day delivery. If I don't then I want fees paid returned s they didn't do their job.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
As voting I not even sure our votes get counted if we do it at the polling place but I am going suited up to try to vote anyway. It sorta like the vote our credit union just had on a merger. Before even the vote was counted they were already announcing the conversion date so voting was a formality just to say it was voted on.

wrldtvlr

Threads
My favorite peeve is 'Surepost' and the like where UPS or FedEx hand off the package to USPS for last mile delivery. Still don't like it, but where I live now they generally get delivered the day after USPS receives it. Still takes longer than if it just stayed with the original shipping company.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Our former neighbors, both passed away now, had bank checks stolen through USPS in Atlanta about 15 years ago. Thieves used checks for purchases. They were heartbroken, had to make several trips to their bank & police dept. to straighten situation out. They told me later thieves were never caught according to police dept.