Riding mower won't suck in any fuel

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Everything i do is legal. I have a LLC business license and a tax ID number and liability insurance. My accountant approves all my deductions. I make and sell and pay sales tax on stuff i make like cabinets, wooden flags and other things. So my wood shop tools are deductible just like tools for the mower shop. I am not going to draw social security till i turn 67 so i don't have to woory about uncle sam cutting my paycheck.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Well Hammer I need the Medicare so I pulling the trigger at 65 myself. Right I doubt the government will even pay me the SS checks since it has been over two years since I filed the 2020 tax return and I am still awaiting my refund. I also havent anything on this year's (2021) tax return either which I am also due a refund on.

No way in heck you can talk to a real person at the IRS (Idiot Ran Service). So if I don't get a refund by next tax filing I file and send no money.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I never see my taxes. I drop off everthing at the accountant and she does everything and e files it for me. She sends me a hard copy in May. I turn 65 this year so i will get on the Medicare bandwagon and quit paying through the nose for marketplace healthcare.

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think that one can file for medicare, and postpone on the Soc Sec part but I don't know for sure. I know that when covid hit the wait times at soc sec / medicare offices went astronomical. It was like six weeks between appointments back in 2018 when I retired, "fill this out, call to make another appointment, and bring it back then" sort of deal. That said, kinda waiting on the OP to come back with the reason his engine isn't getting fuel.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
For me it is my current income level would not support paying medicare and the part C plans. If I didn't own my home I would be in serious trouble now.

But we need to get back the OP problem that started this thread.

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
The OP needs to post the status and where he wants to go next with this.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The OP needs to answer the questions asked way back in replies 3 & 4 .
IF & when he does that then I will chime in but I am steadfast in the approach that if we ask people do do something & they don't do it then we are wasting our time & there are plenty of people who actually want & appreciate our help .

sixfootrabbit

Forum Newbie
Threads
It will start with starting fluid and run for a few seconds. I called a shop and they suggested the carb. needs cleaning but it's kind of hard to check that. Do those fuel pumps really do any pumping? Doesn't seem that they do. I put a new one on and it made no difference.
Is there a possibility the fuel tank cap vent is plugged? A long shot, but hey.