Lawn Addict
Threads
And here we are........... again.

Hey, how 'bout them Bengals and Rams?
How's the weather?

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
The difference is that cars aren't made for killing and guns are. And, please no talk on guns being used for hunting, target shooting, or protection. An AR-15 (the gun used at Sandy Hook) is a commercial version of a military weapon.
Actually the M-16 was the military adapted version of the AR-15 since the AR-15 came first and was then later redesigned for full auto for military use.

TonyPrin

Threads
Actually the M-16 was the military adapted version of the AR-15 since the AR-15 came first and was then later redesigned for full auto for military use.
Armalite was a small arms manufacturing company. The AR-15 (ArmaLite AR-15) was a military weapon designed by Armalite for use by the US Army in the early 1960's. The M-16 is an automatic version of the AR-15. Both started as military weapons. Colt acquired Armalite and created the Bushmaster, an AR-15 style weapon. The AR-15 style rifle is the weapon of choice for mass-murderers because it can kill many adults and children quickly, similar but slightly slower than the M-16.

Last edited:

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Armalite was a small arms manufacturing company. The AR-15 (ArmaLite AR-15) was a military weapon designed by Armalite for use by the US Army in the early 1960's. Colt acquired Armalite and created the Bushmaster, an AR-15 style weapon. The AR-15 style rifle is the weapon of choice for mass-murderers because it can kill many adults and children quickly, similar but slightly slower than the military version.
Colt acquired the rights for the AR from Armalite which didn't purchase Armalite just the rights to the AR did it become a military version called the M-16.. And rifles make up a very small percentage of mass murder or otherwise statistics.
20 kids and 6 adults would be alive today in Adam Lanza tried killing them with his underwear instead of a Bushmaster.
And those kids would also still be alive if he hadn't killed his mother and then broke into the safe to get the rifle. So how many laws did he break before going to the school. Don't blame the tool, blame the idiot that pulled the trigger.

TonyPrin

Threads
Colt acquired the rights for the AR from Armalite which didn't purchase Armalite just the rights to the AR did it become a military version called the M-16.. And rifles make up a very small percentage of mass murder or otherwise statistics.

And those kids would also still be alive if he hadn't killed his mother and then broke into the safe to get the rifle. So how many laws did he break before going to the school. Don't blame the tool, blame the idiot that pulled the trigger.
Saying a gun is a tool is like saying an M1 Abrams tank is a tool. Tools have a purpose, and an AR-15's purpose is multiple killing. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not anti-gun just like I'm not anti-tank. I just don't think an AR-15 or an Abrams tank belongs in my neighborhood.

SamB

Threads
Last I heard no one murdered kids with their sneakers, underwear or cell phone.
Actually kids have been murdered BECAUSE of their shoes and/or cell phones. That should make Nike, Iphone, etc, ad nauseum liable for those killing. Maybe even Michael (Air) Jordan should be included in the suits.

Status
Not open for further replies.