Remington Arms = bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

STX-38-46

Forum Newbie
Threads
Now enter "Ghost Guns" into the picture... :unsure:...

Need2learn

Threads
Really you don’t understand what the parents of those kids had to go through first losing a child, then idiots saying they sacrifice their kids to get gun laws changed aka (infowars). I am so happy for them and these gun manufactories should be held accountable.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Really you don’t understand what the parents of those kids had to go through first losing a child, then idiots saying they sacrifice their kids to get gun laws changed aka (infowars). I am so happy for them and these gun manufactories should be held accountable.
This case sets a perfect precedence to now sue car manufacturers because the driver killed somebody while driving intoxicated. or how about suing Apple because you slipped and hit your head on the tub while trying to answer a text message. I think you should be able to hold accountable any business for faulty manufacturing of their products including vaccine injuries, but in no way should a company be held liable for the actions of a third party.

DK35vince

Threads
I guess Ford should be sued for this ???
According to your theory it must be Ford at fault here and not the driver ???
I fail to see any difference.

TonyPrin

Threads
almost anything could be used as a weapon thus making any manufacturer liable for how their products are used or misused. ..........Personal responsibility is again further set aside.
Of course, only gun makers have federal protection against litigation for damages. As a result, toy gun makers can be sued but not real gun makers. Remington was only able to be sued because of how they marketed their murder machines.

TonyPrin

Threads
Thanks to the school shootings of humans by humans, Remington Arms is now gone.

Next lawsuit up is the kids wore Nike sneakers to the murder scene. Nike is fully responsible now.....

Kid had Hanes underwear on. Lawsuit on the way. Hanes is responsible.

Killer had an Apple cell phone on him. $$$$$$

Only in America.......
Last I heard no one murdered kids with their sneakers, underwear or cell phone.

TonyPrin

Threads
I guess Ford should be sued for this ???
According to your theory it must be Ford at fault here and not the driver ???
I fail to see any difference.
The difference is that cars aren't made for killing and guns are. And, please no talk on guns being used for hunting, target shooting, or protection. An AR-15 (the gun used at Sandy Hook) is a commercial version of a military weapon.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Last I heard no one murdered kids with their sneakers, underwear or cell phone.
Those items can be MacGyvr into weapons. Just don't give anyone the ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.