No wonder I am nuts!!!

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have enough to do here ..... sorry !

I don't know why your bucket would tear up so much lawn, I can put mine down and adjust it so it just skimms the surface. I believe I could pick up most of them without hardly any lawn damage.

You want something that will drive you NUTZ ---- We've been having an invasion of STINK BUGS. The best way I have found to get them is with a shop vac - I have about 30' of hose - I could stay out on the porch all day and never get them all.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :frown:

JD -- I did get into the "Friendly Politics" on TBN.

Have used the shop vac method to get bugs for 20 years...we don't have a lot of stink bugs rite now, just a huge number of those red and black box elder bugs. Hey if you pay my expenses to get there and 3 cents a stinkbug I will help you suck them up :laughing::laughing:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
$.03 per bug would bankrupt me ! :biggrin: :eek: :laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
$.03 per bug would bankrupt me ! :biggrin: :eek: :laughing:

Just like .03 per walnut would bankrupt me....:laughing:

And once the bugs hit the vac inside and splatter, how do you count them....:laughing::laughing:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I don't count them - just know that between the porch (wraps around all but the garage and about 10' of the house) and my tractor shed - I have sucked up THOUSANDS of the stinky little buggers.
Nothing eats them and they are resistant to bug spray :frown: :thumbdown: . The fastest knock down I have found is BrakeClean and Silicone sprays.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I've only just realised the pun in the title :laughing:

Wow I'm slow...

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've only just realised the pun in the title :laughing:

Wow I'm slow...

Nope you ain't slow, look at all the morons here who missed your "Caravan" joke.....I didn't and am still laughing....77 degrees here rite now I love this weather.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Nope you ain't slow, look at all the morons here who missed your "Caravan" joke.....I didn't and am still laughing....77 degrees here rite now I love this weather.
I know, I thought they'd get that one... Erm... What joke was that exactly by the way ?

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads

That's interesting -- it's in the low 60s here in the Deep South. :biggrin:

It's been raining, which is good since we haven't had much of that in the last couple of weeks.

173abn

Threads
we ain't had a good soaker out here in a couple months.Supposed to rain tonight,we'll see...russ

bigmoose

Threads
I HAVE THE FIX FOR YOUR NUTS!!!!!!! All you need is a LOT of tees, and a golf bag full of clubs.... As for the bugs,,,...still a thinkin......:tongue: