No wonder I am nuts!!!

Mower manic

Threads
"Garden vac....?" What is that?
A garden vac? ohhh they suck!
It's got an impellar and a gas engine. It's a big vacumn cleaner. I have one, it's not a big one. I don't care for it.
Using it to pick up black walnuts is a bad idea. They would never make it to the bag, way to big and heavy ( I guess they don't know what baseballs are in Scotland).
Any kids in your neighborhood that would pick them up for .03$ each? 3$ a hundred might sound good to a kid the right age. I don't think you would see him 2 days in a row, but hey it's good excersize.

Last edited:

Sammy the Red

Threads
"Garden vac....?" What is that?

images

Sammy the Red

Threads
A guy called yesterday and wanted me to clean his grandmothers front yard that has 4 walnut trees in it. Told him $200.00. He declined the offer. :biggrin:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
A guy called yesterday and wanted me to clean his grandmothers front yard that has 4 walnut trees in it. Told him $200.00. He declined the offer. :biggrin:

WHERE IS IT??? THAT IS SUPER MONEY at least $40 an hour tax free.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
A garden vac? ohhh they suck!
It's got an impellar and a gas engine. It's a big vacumn cleaner. I have one, it's not a big one. I don't care for it.
Using it to pick up black walnuts is a bad idea. They would never make it to the bag, way to big and heavy ( I guess they don't now what baseballs are in Scotland).
Any kids in your neighborhood that would pick them up for .03$ each? 3$ a hundred might sound good to a kid the right age. I don't think you would see him 2 days in a row, but hey it's good excersize.

LOL LOL good one there "they suck"...:laughing::laughing:

When I was using the claw pick up tool I was getting close to 25-30 a minute in the collection pail, that is 75-90 cents a MINUTE, to have someone do it. Nice wages !! If I could earn 3 cents a walnut to collect them I would go out and do it !!!!:laughing::thumbsup:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
VentracBroom.jpg This is what you need . :biggrin:

Then pick them up with a snow shovel.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
View attachment 3641 This is what you need . :biggrin:

Then pick them up with a snow shovel.

Will pay you $40 an hour to do that with YOUR Ventrac....transportation cost to get here is NOT included....just time spent sweeping. :laughing::laughing:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have enough to do here ..... sorry !

I don't know why your bucket would tear up so much lawn, I can put mine down and adjust it so it just skimms the surface. I believe I could pick up most of them without hardly any lawn damage.

You want something that will drive you NUTZ ---- We've been having an invasion of STINK BUGS. The best way I have found to get them is with a shop vac - I have about 30' of hose - I could stay out on the porch all day and never get them all.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :frown:

JD -- I did get into the "Friendly Politics" on TBN.