Need help weed eater mower

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
It is not the carb that is the problem it is the AIR FILTER HOUSING which warps because idiot morons do it up too tight
You can not get a proper feel for the fasteners using power tools and you arn't a real mechanic unless you have a 200 ft lb Dewalt or Snap On power driver which you use on fasteners that can be done up with tweezers
So the housings warp
I used to frig around customizing gaskets but now days I have a different idea.
If the owner does all of the maintenance then they can pay for their own stupidity & replacement housings get fitted
If it was done by a supposedly professional workshop and the owners is a pensioner / widdow etc I straiten out the housing.

Threads
It is not the carb that is the problem it is the AIR FILTER HOUSING which warps because idiot morons do it up too tight
You can not get a proper feel for the fasteners using power tools and you arn't a real mechanic unless you have a 200 ft lb Dewalt or Snap On power driver which you use on fasteners that can be done up with tweezers
So the housings warp
I used to frig around customizing gaskets but now days I have a different idea.
If the owner does all of the maintenance then they can pay for their own stupidity & replacement housings get fitted
If it was done by a supposedly professional workshop and the owners is a pensioner / widdow etc I straiten out the housing.
Don't use power tools, all by hand. Have overtightened in past and learn from it. May try to get new housing and see. Thanks for input.

smalltimerpm

Threads
Don't use power tools, all by hand. Have overtightened in past and learn from it. May try to get new housing and see. Thanks for input.
Depending on some models there are small metal sleeves installed into the plastic where the element boxes are secured. To over tightened past that you have to be really willing and ready for something to break. Fuel and fire! Main 2 to focus on. Figure out why no fuel on initial start. My guess... Amazon

Johner

Threads
If not fixed, Some of the carbs need the main jet cleaned with carburetor jetting drill bits. Or check the valve clearance.