Need help weed eater mower

Threads
Hello, fixing this one. Has Briggs 12L9020667 in it. New carb, plug, filter, gas line and primer bulb. Only start with starter fluid, keeps running after. Don't start with primer bulb, replaced it twice. Carb is identical to hold one. About to give up on it. Thanks

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Primer base gasket not sealing due the primer either warped or over tighten. Look at the gasket impression and add a wedge gasket to back of it in the area of none contact and retry.

Threads
Will give this a try. That's a new one for me. Thanks.

Threads
New gas line on both sides of primer? To and from tank? To and from carb?
It's a mower, Walmart Weedeaater. Only 1 gas line tube. Briggs Stratton engine with primer bulb.

Threads
Oh yea...must be one of those plastic carbs.
Nope, metal. Got new one, compared to old one and all is same. Previous post suggested that gasket was not sealing/ to tight; put new gasket on and get same results. Just a hobby I got to fix and sell but this one has me puzzle.

smalltimerpm

Threads
Nope, metal. Got new one, compared to old one and all is same. Previous post suggested that gasket was not sealing/ to tight; put new gasket on and get same results. Just a hobby I got to fix and sell but this one has me puzzle.
Sounds puzzling to me also...did you replace all of these components because it was doing the same symptoms it is now.

Threads
Sounds puzzling to me also...did you replace all of these components because it was doing the same symptoms it is now.
Got it not running at all. I flip them after fixing. All looks good so I don't know at this point.